Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
07-04-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(07-04-2013 02:44 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Jesus fucking Christ, Morondog! Some decorum, please! You know how the Chinese government monitors internet behavior and keystrokes.

I know it was a joke. If you are interested you can click the right arrow of the following quote and see one true story of news censorship and internet censorship in China.

(06-04-2013 03:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  One true story of news censorship and internet censorship in China.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 10:34 AM
(07-04-2013 03:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pity you only get that freedom here at TTA.
Other aspects of your life are questionable.

Thanks for caring. Smile

07-04-2013, 10:36 AM
(07-04-2013 02:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:14 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  People are paying attention to the air condition in these days. Right now the air condition in Beijing is slightly close to moderately polluted.

[Image: p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1304070906014916_0.png]

I can make jokes about the gas and dust problems and feel entertained.(If you ever played Red Alert, you will understand.)

[Image: p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1304070909457006_0.jpg]

Yet people in Beijing were not having a good time in those foggy days. And they are not going to have good air today.

Private cars gas emissions, industrial pollutants, lack of enough trees and grass to hold the soil northwestern to Beijing ... all these contributors are needed to be regulated in a wise and efficient way.

I cannot honestly believe that your air is so less polluted.

Your country's total disregard for the concept of environmental destruction is one of the many things that will inhibit you from maintaining your impressive growth. The insane levels of pollution forced the Environmental Protection Agency to create a new “black” level on the AQI scale, which is described simply as “beyond index.”

[Image: I-beijing-pollution.jpg]

Beijing has been steadily placed in the 500 point range and above for years now. So unless your source's scale for grading differs, I'd say your propaganda-filled citing needs to take a back seat.

A: I am curious that ...
B: Actually it is that...
A: Bullshit, what I heard was ... Propaganda !
B: ....

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
07-04-2013, 10:38 AM
(07-04-2013 10:34 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 03:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pity you only get that freedom here at TTA.
Other aspects of your life are questionable.

Thanks for caring. Smile

Someone has to care about your personal freedoms and liberties, you obviously don't..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-04-2013, 10:42 AM
(07-04-2013 10:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 10:34 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Thanks for caring. Smile

Someone has to care about your personal freedoms and liberties, you obviously don't..

Sounds like an insane or brainwashed dude. Yes

And thanks for caring again. Smile

07-04-2013, 10:45 AM
[Image: tldr.jpg]

Besides what you can see or hear on the Intrawebz, what sorts of Western (e.g., American) entertainment is popular in your country? You made a Big Bang Theory reference in another post. I assume that from seeing it online, but are there American TV shows that are broadcast, or movies, books, etc.?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-04-2013, 10:52 AM
(07-04-2013 10:42 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 10:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Someone has to care about your personal freedoms and liberties, you obviously don't..

I'm insane or brainwashed?
Oh this will be good, please Mr Chin, enlighten me, why am I brainwashed or insane?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM
(07-04-2013 10:42 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 10:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Someone has to care about your personal freedoms and liberties, you obviously don't..

Might want to check your snark Hu. I think we have sufficiently shown your bias.

Anyway I was watching a documentary on the terracotta army last night and was wondering The Central Government has seemed to have little to no regard for the Historical sites when they are placed in an area the Government wants to utilize for a grand project (ie: yellow river dam) do you see this as short sightedness in the goal of progress over everything (new is good old is bad) or as a reaction to the prevalence of ancestor worship (old is good new is bad) that is so common in China and the surrounding areas?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-04-2013, 10:54 AM
(07-04-2013 05:06 AM)BryanS Wrote:  What provides a check on corruption in the Chinese form of government? I know addressing corruption has been an initiative from your new leadership. However a system of centralized control seems inherently corrupt because it has absolute power. As the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The US form of government provides checks and balances. Judiciary, legislative, and executive branches of government each have a way to restrict the actions of the other branches and in a way that roughly balances power so one branch has a hard time taking over everything. And ultimately, through elections and a free press there is accountability to the people. Even in this electoral accountability, appointments rather than elections of the Supreme Court and staggered terms of the offices of the Senate prevent the whims of the public from getting carried away with with passions of the moment. Add to this kind of system the State level of government, which is independent from the federal level.

In China, all power rests with one political party. The US has had its share of corrupt leaders, Richard Nixon being the most famous of examples. But we had a way of dealing with that when it happened--the press, the legislative branch, and the judiciary all worked to take down a president who abused his power. The American people trusted that this was not some kind of coup because of the free press being independent from government control or influence.

What exists in Chinese government to provide this level of accountability and what provides a check against abuse of power by the CCP?

In case this happens again, I will try to be concise and provide information which you don't regularly see on the internet.

A: I am curious that ...
B: Actually it is that...
A: Bullshit, what I heard was ... Propaganda !
B: ....

First, no one ever enjoyed absolute power, not even the emperors. As long as humans crave for power, it will always be a balance of a power game on top.

Second, a check on corruption? Officially inside the CPC there's the Commission for Discipline Inspection for village level(recent years) to nation level. There are laws against corruption. There are Procuratorates (county to nation) which accept anonymous and non-anonymous reports on corruption. Now Weibo is also a popular tool against corruption, especially when those registered with real identity disclosed these things.

Third, U.S. is good. Good luck there.

07-04-2013, 10:56 AM
(07-04-2013 10:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 10:42 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Sounds like an insane or brainwashed dude. Yes

Might want to check your snark Hu. I think we have sufficiently shown your bias.

Anyway I was watching a documentary on the terracotta army last night and was wondering The Central Government has seemed to have little to no regard for the Historical sites when they are placed in an area the Government wants to utilize for a grand project (ie: yellow river dam) do you see this as short sightedness in the goal of progress over everything (new is good old is bad) or as a reaction to the prevalence of ancestor worship (old is good new is bad) that is so common in China and the surrounding areas?

Don't agree.

Thanks for caring. Smile