Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
27-03-2013, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:41 AM by Doctor X.)
RE: Ask a (GASP) COMMUNIST ! ! !

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
27-03-2013, 06:39 AM
(27-03-2013 06:21 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Is your city building any railways at the moment?

No. But railway construction is underway in many places throughout the country.

Want something? Then do something.
27-03-2013, 06:49 AM
(27-03-2013 06:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome Hu.

If somebody did not know what communism was and asked you, what would your answer be?

Communism is a wonderful world where everybody will understand crystal clear what they need by reason and ration, and they will have what they need because productivity is inconceivably high by current standards. Work is not longer labor but the very way to self-fulfillment. I am not capable of telling how it exactly looks like. But I think if we are not doomed in the Third World War, humankind will untimely reach that stage in time. Or perhaps in a thousand years?

27-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Hmmm... sounds like the big rock candy mountain...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2013, 07:05 AM
(27-03-2013 06:39 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  Living in a CAPITALIST country I have a huge-ass HD external screen so I simply increase the size of whatever I need.

--J.D.

Good for you.

Perhaps I could also lower the resolution.

27-03-2013, 07:12 AM
(27-03-2013 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hmmm... sounds like the big rock candy mountain...

A warm song.

27-03-2013, 07:19 AM
(27-03-2013 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hmmm... sounds like the big rock candy mountain...

(27-03-2013 07:12 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  A warm song.

Which I hadn't heard (of) before. So thanks, dogs and Chinese communists. Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
27-03-2013, 07:35 AM
(27-03-2013 06:49 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 06:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome Hu.

If somebody did not know what communism was and asked you, what would your answer be?

Communism is a wonderful world where everybody will understand crystal clear what they need by reason and ration, and they will have what they need because productivity is inconceivably high by current standards. Work is not longer labor but the very way to self-fulfillment. I am not capable of telling how it exactly looks like. But I think if we are not doomed in the Third World War, humankind will untimely reach that stage in time. Or perhaps in a thousand years?

I'm curious here. You say that Communism will be achieved when ( I'm paraphrasing here) the production of goods is greater then the needs. Do you think that automation is the only way or do you see an alternative( If I'm wrong in my understanding then please correct me). Also, if it will only work when you reach that production singularity so to speak, then why are you using it right now?

Just an outsider looking inn.
27-03-2013, 07:37 AM
(27-03-2013 07:19 AM)Vera Wrote:  

(27-03-2013 07:12 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  A warm song.

Which I hadn't heard (of) before. So thanks, dogs and Chinese communists. Yes

No Big Rock Candy Mountain?? You my friend have got to see O Brother Where Art Thou!!! Missing out on important culture stuff here.

Just an outsider looking inn.
27-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Welcome HU.

How do the Chinese perceive North Korea and do you think China will "interfere" if NK attacks South Korea or launches against any other country including US territories?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption