Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
08-04-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(08-04-2013 03:50 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:41 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Wasn't even badgering you for an answer was just explaining my point more clearly. Thats why there was no question attached Thumbsup

So I will simply say:

Thanks for caring. Smile

[Image: troll_face_animated_by_doublewoe7-d3b6n9j.gif]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Smile
Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Want something? Then do something.
08-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
Junyuan, I do not see this information elsewhere in this thread so forgive me if you have already answered the following question earlier and I have overlooked it.

What exactly do you do for the CCP? Can you tell us?
08-04-2013, 02:18 PM
(08-04-2013 03:08 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Would you agree that it is nearly impossible to cut the national debt and to assist in recovering the U.S economy? Where do you think the nation should start? At its corrupt lobbying system, its unreasonable military expenditures, or funneling more money into the economy to stimulate growth?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
08-04-2013, 03:26 PM
(08-04-2013 12:59 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Junyuan, I do not see this information elsewhere in this thread so forgive me if you have already answered the following question earlier and I have overlooked it.

What exactly do you do for the CCP? Can you tell us?

Just a junior member. Attend group meetings like 4-5 times a year, discussing recent news and learn the party's opinion on those issues, reminding ourselves that we should excel in our jobs (for me, translation). Nothing more.

Edit: and we vote to elect the leader of the group (40-50 persons) and group commission members (3-4 persons) on a regular basis. The leader represents our group in higher level meetings.

08-04-2013, 03:50 PM
(08-04-2013 02:18 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:08 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Would you agree that it is nearly impossible to cut the national debt and to assist in recovering the U.S economy? Where do you think the nation should start? At its corrupt lobbying system, its unreasonable military expenditures, or funneling more money into the economy to stimulate growth?

Sorry, I didn't notice these questions. My bad.

I don't think it's impossible to cut the national debt, because Clinton even turned the country into an organization making profits. But I do think that Obama has a harder time because Bush spent so much money and the weapon manufacturers are already indulged.

How did Roosevelt start in the 1930's ? Make those irresponsible ones of the wealthy people responsible. But since the crises are not as serious as those in the 1930's and especially that those irresponsible and greedy one got bailed out, I don't know how Obama can 'start'.

It's good that the lobbying system is open. But when people get used to it and the lobbyists become increasingly professional and brazen, there's no way making this system turn in the opposite direction.

Weapon manufacturers are making profits in this turbulent world. Getting in their way and tell them to restrain? Folks benefiting from this business will show you how dangerous it is to do so.

Right now the U.S. is printing more money to stimulate the economy. By making the U.S. dollar less valuable, it is good for exporting and thus good for manufacturing businesses in the States. But this is a bad start. Japan is printing more money. Britain is printing more money. China is printing more money. Very soon everybody is going to be printing more money. The international trade is going to face a chaotic future. The result? Probably not good for everybody.

Really Obama has a harder job than Bush did.

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 11:56 PM by DeepThought.)
Yes, noticed that everyone is printing more money.

The Europeans are in the game too. They don't want to let America out of it's debt so easy.

The Australian government had to do some tweaking behind the scenes otherwise our dollar would be higher than it is right now.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
09-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Ohhh, you're actually a part of the communist party!!? Like an active member!?
No wonder you refuse to be an individual and have an opinion on anything negative of the party!
It literally IS your religion. You attend "church" (these meetings) and everything!

Seriously, the only reason you're an atheist right now is because a lot of Chinese are atheists.
You are not a freethinker. You are not someone who has actually considered religion and come to the conclusion of atheism.
You are no better then any theist out there, indoctrinated, refusing to see evidence in front of you.

You are a fake atheist.

(08-04-2013 12:55 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 12:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't, in fact you made a point to avoid giving an opinion on anything relating to state owned media or censorship.
You said you were "confused" which isn't an opinion.
You either love the idea that the government controls all media aspects of your life or you don't or ideally you'd have an actual thought out opinion but right now I'm willing to concede to a very primitive basic thought on the matter if you are actually capable of such a thing and the Chinese government hasn't sucked out what little individuality you potentially possessed in the first place.

He's not going to answer. I ran into the same thing when asking about censorship and Tiananmen upthread (http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid285353 ). He acknowledged it was a non-answer when I pressed him.

The deflections are too kitschy and canned to think they are anything but intentional deflections. As I stated upthread, a non-answer can also tell you something. I can't guess motives for the non-answer from a few blog posts, but the reaction is strange enough that I'm pretty sure the censorship is there and he knows it.

It's a pity really. Would have been nice to have an actual good Chinese person to talk to about Chinese issues.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-04-2013, 06:57 AM
(09-04-2013 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhh, you're actually a part of the communist party!!? Like an active member!?
No wonder you refuse to be an individual and have an opinion on anything negative of the party!
It literally IS your religion. You attend "church" (these meetings) and everything!

Seriously, the only reason you're an atheist right now is because a lot of Chinese are atheists.
You are not a freethinker. You are not someone who has actually considered religion and come to the conclusion of atheism.
You are no better then any theist out there, indoctrinated, refusing to see evidence in front of you.

You are a fake atheist.

(08-04-2013 12:55 AM)BryanS Wrote:  He's not going to answer. I ran into the same thing when asking about censorship and Tiananmen upthread (http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid285353 ). He acknowledged it was a non-answer when I pressed him.

The deflections are too kitschy and canned to think they are anything but intentional deflections. As I stated upthread, a non-answer can also tell you something. I can't guess motives for the non-answer from a few blog posts, but the reaction is strange enough that I'm pretty sure the censorship is there and he knows it.

It's a pity really. Would have been nice to have an actual good Chinese person to talk to about Chinese issues.

How do you do ?

Thanks for caring. Smile

09-04-2013, 07:21 AM
(09-04-2013 06:57 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Earmuffs, if you aren't interested in the answers - why do you ask the questions? Your questions are loaded with vitriol and preconceptions, and when the subject of your bullying dismisses your further advances you ratchet up the abuse. What's the point of this rhetoric? Do you you think one Chinese man speaks for China? Should the world hang all of the sins of the Republican party on every american? All of the sins of Margaret Thatcher on every Britain?

Are you interested in understanding how one man living in China approaches issues of common interest, or does he have to apologise for all of China's crimes first? Before he does that, will you apologise for the Opium wars? How much apology is required before you succumb to having a civil conversation with a nice chap?

I used to be happy when I had the 'standard answer' or a 'new and better answer' and asked people who taught me to do this or to do that and said to them "No. According to what I know, you are wrong!" And I stopped listening to them. After a long time, I recognized that those older folks were not 100% wrong. And I was taught the lessons that I refused to learn anyway by reality.

Yet those 'standard answers' weren't 100% either.

Therefore, what's important is to use common sense and reasoning. Smile