Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
09-04-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(09-04-2013 07:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That particular post/question was not directed at you.

And no, again you didn't answer my question, you spouted useless facts and entirely avoided the question because you're a fake atheist who loves the party more then life itself.

Seriously, I didn't think it was possible that we would have someone more literally stupid then Birdman (former member), but you have proved me wrong with your new level of stupidity and conformity.
You must lead a disgustingly shitty life.

@Hafnof, I have extended the question to you as maybe you will actually answer it considering you appear to actually know how to use that brain of yours unlike the Chinaman that started this thread.

I won't dislike you more. And I think it will just be a waste of time for Hafnof to answer you (But if he thinks it's OK, so be it).

And I really wish you lead a happy and successful life. Because if you do, it means that the world isn't that cruel and therefore more hope for the less fortunate.

So you please do live a happy life. Good night. Smile

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
09-04-2013, 09:09 AM
(09-04-2013 07:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 07:26 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Hello, earmuffs. I am sorry. But I won't answer this question of yours again now and for the near future. Be free to draw whatever conclusions you want, so you are told.

And again, thanks for caring. Smile

Besides, some African kids are starving to death tonight, if you do care.

That particular post/question was not directed at you.

And no, again you didn't answer my question, you spouted useless facts and entirely avoided the question because you're a fake atheist who loves the party more then life itself.

Seriously, I didn't think it was possible that we would have someone more literally stupid then Birdman (former member), but you have proved me wrong with your new level of stupidity and conformity.
You must lead a disgustingly shitty life.

@Hafnof, I have extended the question to you as maybe you will actually answer it considering you appear to actually know how to use that brain of yours unlike the Chinaman that started this thread.

So is a Christian born in the United States, raised since birth to be a Christian, a "fake" Christian?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-04-2013, 03:03 AM
(09-04-2013 10:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So is a Christian born in the United States, raised since birth to be a Christian, a "fake" Christian?

By default all theism is a load of shit.

That didn't answer my question, which leads me to believe that you are just as imperfect as our Chinese friend.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-04-2013, 04:35 PM
After I post this, within a week, people will definitely win all sorts of lottery around the globe.

I've being doing this for free for a long time.

Maybe I could collect some lottery tax as a repay for my efforts.

Smile

10-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(10-04-2013 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Firstly, I am perfect in every way.

I knew it! I knew it was you Mary Poppins! I told you all she'd be back!
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
10-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Is this funny?

[Image: mao_by_phaedrus2401-d5mxpoc.png]

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
10-04-2013, 07:20 PM
(10-04-2013 06:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Go back and re-read the OP.
You tell me if it's the prior or the later. I would place money on it being the prior.
I honestly believe he has never thought a negative thought, or repressed negative thoughts, of the party his entire life, which is why he is unable to formulate an opinion on the matter. It's never been raised at his meetings, it's never talked about in the media or anywhere etc.. so he simply conforms and acts like nothing is occurring.

I get that it's a shitty situation, I could even get doing nothing, but what I don't understand and baffles me is how he can actively participate and be proud that it's happening.

I certainly have suspicions. However, Gorbachev could recite communist dogma as well as any Soviet leader. But he also marshaled reforms --'glastnost' and 'perestroika'.

I think the example of Soviet collapse after granting freedoms is a big barrier for reformers in China. They clearly fear that opening up free speech could lead to a collapse in their government in a similar way. China seems to be doing some of the perestroika stuff, although very cautiously and with an eye on keeping tight controls on everything unlike what the Soviets did.
10-04-2013, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 08:06 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
This Tiananmen issue talk is really a heated discussion ... So I sum what I said and discussed in the previous posts up as follows, in case anybody is interesting, since it's already pages away:

(1) Do I acknowledge the Tiananmen issue?
Yes, in quite a few posts. And I said I watched it on TV.

(2) My opinion on this issue?
[1] I said I am proud of those who sacrifice themselves for noble causes.
[2] Yet their poor management of their encampment and in-fights for power over the right to represent the many in front of western media subtracted some points and made their claims not that convincing.
[3] The way the Chinese government handled the issue was quite crude. Just learn from the U.S.' dealing with the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Property rights violations, health concerns, illegal encampments are much more civil reasons and approaches than the 'not good, use tanks' way.

(3) Does the Chinese government censor the information? There answer can be many levels.
[1] Top five in search results (China's search engine, such as Baidu)? No.
[2] Any search results? Yes. Within top 100.
[3] Government censorship? Up to you.

(4) My stance on the government news media/internet censorship?
Is this a subjective question or an objective choice with a standard answer given by the person who asked this question? If it is a choice thing, I give up.

If it is a question I could answer my way, I said it was a complicated issue:
[1] I paid a fee and I could log on to this site directly.
[2] I used a proxy to visit Youtube.
[3] The Great Fire Wall does exist, mainly to filter out certain disturbing information for the general public.
[4] The whole issue is not a white or black, with us or against us kind of situation. And I used some news to show the complexity.
[5] I am not paid to be the spokesman of the government. I provided one answer to the best of my ability. I have no duty to satisfy the question raiser, do I?
[6] Why Youtube is filtered? Ask the Chinese government ! As long as I can use a proxy to get across, I don't care !

(5) Am I a government employee or affiliated with some secret governmental operations?
I wish I was because at least somebody would pay me for typing so many words. It's really painful especially when it is not in the first language.

And I wish they had provided me with better technology if I had been an agent so that I wouldn't have been detected by Chas so quickly !

(6) Will my saying the things above do me much harm?
Thanks for those who cared. So far I am still here typing the above sentences, which is really a pain in the [beep], instead of being in a cellar in a few people's imagination.

(7) Since not that much harm, why not stand up earlier and clarify things?
Much of the above was said in my posts. People are free to feel unsatisfied.

(8) Finally, do you trust me? Do I trust you?
This is the basis for how this thread could go on.

I answered some questions and some found it interesting, genuine and logical. Some guys trusted me. And they might want to ask more.

I also found quite a few guys' questions interesting, well-intentioned and friendly. I trusted them and feel comfortable answering their questions.

(9) Why things went messy?
We are discussing serious heavy stuff, politics. If I don't trust the question raiser and he/she doesn't trust my answers, why bother wasting time telling lies without pay and detecting lies with a lot of pain?

(10) Conclusion.
When I first came to this forum, I didn't hide my identity. I openly said that I am a junior Chinese communist and a CPC member. And by now many of you will already have realized that I am just a quite ordinary person like those in your daily lives.

We were strangers. We said hello. We talked about interesting things in our lives. We became acquainted, or we disliked each other and parted like strangers (and as polite strangers, the next time we met, we should still say hello at least). And that's how things always have been.

I am happy that I find quite some international forum members who supported me and are friendly to me. I started this thread with the very purpose of sharing information with people like you. So let this be our new OP.

[+] 4 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
10-04-2013, 08:06 PM
(10-04-2013 07:51 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  This Tiananmen issue talk is really a heated discussion ... So I sum what I said and discussed in the previous posts up as follows, in case anybody is interesting, since it's already pages away:

[2] Yet their poor management of their encampment and in-fights for power over the right to represent the many in front of western media subtracted some points and made their claims not that convincing.
[3] The way the Chinese government handled the issue was quite crude. Just learn from the U.S.' dealing with the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Property rights violations, health concerns, illegal encampments are much more civil reasons and approaches than the 'not good, use tanks' way.

(3) Does the Chinese government censor the information? There answer can be many levels.

Is this a subjective question or an objective choice with a standard answer given by the person who asked this question? If it is a choice thing, I give up.
[3] The Great Fire Wall does exist, mainly to filter out certain disturbing information for the general public.
[4] The whole issue is not a white or black, with us or against us kind of situation. And I used some news to show the complexity.
[5] I am not paid to be the spokesman of the government. I provided one answer to the best of my ability. I have no duty to satisfy the question raiser, do I?
[6] Why Youtube is filtered? Ask the Chinese government ! As long as I can use a proxy to get across, I don't care !

(5) Am I a government employee or affiliated with some secret governmental operations?
I wish I was because at least somebody would pay me for typing so many words. It's really painful especially when it is not in the first language.
And I wish they had provided me with better technology if I had been an agent so that I wouldn't have been detected by Chas so quickly !

Thanks for those who cared. So far I am still here typing the above sentences, which is really a pain in the [beep], instead of being in a cellar in a few people's imagination.

I answered some questions and some found it interesting, genuine and logical. Some guys trusted me. And they might want to ask more.
I also found quite a few guys' questions interesting, well-intentioned and friendly. I trusted them and feel comfortable answering their questions.

We are discussing serious heavy stuff, politics. If I don't trust the question raiser and he/she doesn't trust my answers, why bother wasting time telling lies without pay and detecting lies with a lot of pain?

(10) Conclusion.
I am happy that I find you international forum members who supported me and are friendly to me. I started this thread with the very purpose of sharing information with people like you. So let this be our new OP.

Thank you for the thought out summary. I hope I haven't been too confrontational in my posts as that was not my intent. As a small piece of advice I would recommend the next time you do not feel comfortable answering a question you simply state "I do not feel comfortable answering this question" and leave it at that. The multiple emoticons do feel condescending and it has the effect of getting someones back up.

On to a question What do you and any friends you may have do for fun on a night out? Any particular places you try to visit food you eat ect...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-04-2013, 08:48 PM
(10-04-2013 07:51 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  This Tiananmen issue talk is really a heated discussion ... So I sum what I said and discussed in the previous posts up as follows, in case anybody is interesting, since it's already pages away:

(10) Conclusion.
When I first came to this forum, I didn't hide my identity. I openly said that I am a junior Chinese communist and a CPC member. And by now many of you will already have realized that I am just a quite ordinary person like those in your daily lives.

We were strangers. We said hello. We talked about interesting things in our lives. We became acquainted, or we disliked each other and parted like strangers (and as polite strangers, the next time we met, we should still say hello at least). And that's how things always have been.

I am happy that I find quite some international forum members who supported me and are friendly to me. I started this thread with the very purpose of sharing information with people like you. So let this be our new OP.

Thanx for response.

I wouldn't compare Tiananmen with Occupy Wall Street. And characterizing the response by China's government as 'crude' is an understatement. A better comparison might be the Selma voting rights marches (kicked off on 'Bloody Sunday') during the US civil rights movement. (ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selma_to_Mo...ry_marches ). I say it is a better comparison because both produced very violent reactions by government, and both were fights for civil rights. Of course everything in China is bigger Smile And the Tiananmen protests resulted in thousands of injured citizens and hundreds of deaths.

You can use proxies to peak around the 'Great Firewall'. What about others who are not as knowledgeable or resourceful as you?

Again, I appreciate the thought you put into your most recent posting. I and others may seem focused on these 'heavy' topics, but these really are the issues that are the source of disagreements between China and Western governments, even if as ordinary citizens we think and worry about our daily lives more than what our governments do.

Is being a member of the communist party a career decision? What motivated you to join?
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post