Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
23-04-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(23-04-2013 12:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I'm glad to hear that you are unharmed. I live in California where we also deal with earthquakes. The danger is ever present. Stay safe.

I am just really preoccupied with the chafing associated with going commando, but yes. I agree with the above statement.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 12:41 PM by Caveman.)
RE: Ask a (GASP) COMMUNIST ! ! !
(27-03-2013 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  What's the deal with Tibet ? From what I've heard you guys went in there and beat everyone up and took their stuff ? Am I misinformed ?

It was a theocracy with the worst caste-system in the world and most castes served as slaves to the Llama class.
Ofcourse the Dalai Lama wants it back, he wants his slaves back.
As for the chinese influence. As I understand it, it's now secularized and all citizens are now equal and have access to education. Win/win for everyone imho.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post
23-04-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) COMMUNIST ! ! !
(23-04-2013 12:36 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  What's the deal with Tibet ? From what I've heard you guys went in there and beat everyone up and took their stuff ? Am I misinformed ?

It was a theocracy with the worst caste-system in the world and most castes served as slaves to the Llama class.
Ofcourse the Dalai Lama wants it back, he wants his slaves back.
As for the chinese influence. As I understand it, all citizens are now equeal and have access to education. Win/win for everyone imho.

Except for the Dolley Llama.

23-04-2013, 12:42 PM
(26-03-2013 11:57 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Come one, come all. A panda in the free world... A CHINESE COMMUNIST here glad to talk.

Before we start, here are some announcements and rules.

[1] Authenticity guaranteed. I am a formal member of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) which means that I am a genuine communist.

[2] Purpose clarification.I live in mainland China and am a newcomer here. Therefore I'd like to meet folks around and let guys know something about me, my hometown and my homeland.

[3] Information ONLY, NO sarcasm, NO quarrels. I am here to provide information from a junior communist and a Chinese citizen perspective if you are INTERESTED and ask a question. I am here NOT to offend anyone, nor to take offence at any prejudiced commentary.

[4] Keep calm and easy. The same reason why you post a thread on the forum, I also want to be liked by you guys. Meanwhile you might satisfy your thirst for interesting news from this thread. So let's do it the harmonious way, OK?

I do, however, wonder about your motivations to start this topic.
There's probably lots of chinese on this page.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
23-04-2013, 12:50 PM
(23-04-2013 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 11:57 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Come one, come all. A panda in the free world... A CHINESE COMMUNIST here glad to talk.

Before we start, here are some announcements and rules.

[1] Authenticity guaranteed. I am a formal member of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) which means that I am a genuine communist.

[2] Purpose clarification.I live in mainland China and am a newcomer here. Therefore I'd like to meet folks around and let guys know something about me, my hometown and my homeland.

[3] Information ONLY, NO sarcasm, NO quarrels. I am here to provide information from a junior communist and a Chinese citizen perspective if you are INTERESTED and ask a question. I am here NOT to offend anyone, nor to take offence at any prejudiced commentary.

[4] Keep calm and easy. The same reason why you post a thread on the forum, I also want to be liked by you guys. Meanwhile you might satisfy your thirst for interesting news from this thread. So let's do it the harmonious way, OK?

I do, however, wonder about your motivations to start this topic.

I wonder how they'd react if I said that Taiwan houses the true government of China. Consider

24-04-2013, 01:24 AM
(23-04-2013 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  I do, however, wonder about your motivations to start this topic.

There's the "Ask a Theist" thread.

There's the "Ask a Muslim" thread.

There's the "(GASP) a communist" in the introduction to this section.

Yet there's seemingly very little, if not none, information from Chinese folks. I thought I was new, Chinese and communist. I thought why I wouldn't start this thread and catch people's eyes.

Had some great conversations in this thread. Yet still little, if not none, information from other Chinese folks.

Want something? Then do something.
24-04-2013, 01:31 AM
(23-04-2013 12:50 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  I do, however, wonder about your motivations to start this topic.

I wonder how they'd react if I said that Taiwan houses the true government of China. Consider

There's a saying that China is a country that will split apart if united for a long time and will reunite again after being separated in ages.

So we can always wait a little longer.

24-04-2013, 03:48 AM
I just caught a snippet on the taxi radio news on the way home...

Singapore parliament were debating the relief package to send to China. They got embroiled in debate over assurance that the money would not get diverted (corruption) and ran out of time to cast the vote.

Disappointing.

But better news from Singa Red Cross ... http://reliefweb.int/report/china/singap...t+Updates)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-04-2013, 07:22 AM
(24-04-2013 03:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But better news from Singa Red Cross ... http://reliefweb.int/report/china/singap...t+Updates)

We are grateful for help of any kind.

Sometimes the news of other's being willing to help is a relief to the stricken, reassuring them that they are not alone.

24-04-2013, 08:51 AM
(24-04-2013 07:22 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 03:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But better news from Singa Red Cross ... http://reliefweb.int/report/china/singap...t+Updates)

We are grateful for help of any kind.

Sometimes the news of other's being willing to help is a relief to the stricken, reassuring them that they are not alone.

Wow, I didn't even know something happened.
Good luck with that.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.