Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
24-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(24-04-2013 01:24 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  I do, however, wonder about your motivations to start this topic.
There's probably lots of chinese on this page.

There's the "Ask a Theist" thread.

There's the "Ask a Muslim" thread.

There's the "(GASP) a communist" in the introduction to this section.

Yet there's seemingly very little, if not none, information from Chinese folks. I thought I was new, Chinese and communist. I thought why I wouldn't start this thread and catch people's eyes.

Had some great conversations in this thread. Yet still little, if not none, information from other Chinese folks.

@ motivations: Fair enough
Yeah, thought there might be a bunch here.
Are you currently posting from China? Do you, as a government official have special internetprivileges or something? Or is this site accesible to everyone?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 09:20 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(24-04-2013 08:53 AM)Caveman Wrote:  @ motivations: Fair enough
Are you currently posting from China? Do you, as a government official have special internetprivileges or something? Or is this site accesible to everyone?

Test

OK. The reason why there was that 'Test' above is because [1] for a fee about $7 a month to my ISP I have access to most places to websites globally including this website. And yes, I am posting from China. But connection quality varies from time to time, timeout at times. So I 'Test'ed. It's OK for now. [2] to get better connection quality and access to Youtube, I need to use a proxy. [3] I found an on-line guideline for step-by-step setting up the proxy. [4] So this site is accessible to everyone with internet service in China, but maybe very slow, sometimes could show up. If people search and go through the steps of setting up proxies, they can ride on the high way.

And in case you are interested, the thread providing the guideline for setting up the proxy was mainly aimed at getting access to adult contents on websites overseas, which is illegal in China. For me, I just wanted a higher web speed.

Want something? Then do something.
24-04-2013, 09:28 AM
(24-04-2013 01:31 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 12:50 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I wonder how they'd react if I said that Taiwan houses the true government of China. Consider

There's a saying that China is a country that will split apart if united for a long time and will reunite again after being separated in ages.

So we can always wait a little longer.

Know that I am just kidding. I believe the majority of the Chinese people made up their minds during their revolution.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-04-2013, 10:22 AM
So financial people here (US) think China is nearing the end of a credit bubble, and may crash. What think you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
24-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(24-04-2013 08:53 AM)Caveman Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:24 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  There's the "Ask a Theist" thread.

There's the "Ask a Muslim" thread.

There's the "(GASP) a communist" in the introduction to this section.

Yet there's seemingly very little, if not none, information from Chinese folks. I thought I was new, Chinese and communist. I thought why I wouldn't start this thread and catch people's eyes.

Had some great conversations in this thread. Yet still little, if not none, information from other Chinese folks.

@ motivations: Fair enough

My understanding may still be unclear, but I thought we established that he is a member of The Party alone, not a government official. Do I still not understand?

What is it you do for a living, Junyuan?
24-04-2013, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 10:01 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(24-04-2013 11:38 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:53 AM)Caveman Wrote:  @ motivations: Fair enough

My understanding may still be unclear, but I thought we established that he is a member of The Party alone, not a government official. Do I still not understand?

What is it you do for a living, Junyuan?

My Party membership is like a club member thing, like what muffin said, cool boys' stuff. I am not a government official, which will require the pass of a civil service admission test, in which tens of or even hundreds of people competing for one position.

I am a translator.

24-04-2013, 09:54 PM
(24-04-2013 10:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So financial people here (US) think China is nearing the end of a credit bubble, and may crash. What think you ?

The real estate (credit) bubble is quite serious now. Many people hope that this bubble crash as soon as possible so that the housing prices won't be that high. The credit problem has been a heated topic of the media for about two years now. And the government has taken some measures. From what I've seen, I still don't know how well these actions will work.

There was an article publish in the States questioning the accuracy of the statistics of China's GDP and stating that China's economy would collapse very soon. Since that, the sayings of China collapsing in no time have been appearing ... for 14 years now.

I think China is like the States under Roosevelt's rule in the 1930's, the economy may be very bad, but because of strong government regulation, it will always be a hair from total collapse.

26-04-2013, 12:51 PM
So when is China just gonna accept that it's a capitalist country?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
26-04-2013, 12:54 PM
And how can you answer questions about China giving the impression that what you say is the truth when you are indoctrinated by state owned media and censorship and are a pretty diluted person to begin with?

My point being, why do your answers matter when they could very well be not the truth at all but just your perceived reality as a communist party member and just another face in the crowd sheep?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
26-04-2013, 05:25 PM
(26-04-2013 12:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And how can you answer questions about China giving the impression that what you say is the truth when you are indoctrinated by state owned media and censorship and are a pretty diluted person to begin with?

My point being, why do your answers matter when they could very well be not the truth at all but just your perceived reality as a communist party member and just another face in the crowd sheep?

Communist = deluded (or, at best, hopelessly naive.) Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user