Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
26-04-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(26-04-2013 12:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And how can you answer questions about China giving the impression that what you say is the truth when you are indoctrinated by state owned media and censorship and are a pretty diluted person to begin with?

My point being, why do your answers matter when they could very well be not the truth at all but just your perceived reality as a communist party member and just another face in the crowd sheep?

"a pretty diluted person to begin with"

9 parts communist, 1 part person? I guess you might call that diluted. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
26-04-2013, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 12:11 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Nice to see you earmuffs and Chas. Smile

That's so much our conversations can go due to our mutual understanding. We are human beings who have internet services and are able to to type words in English. That's all we can reach in common understanding now. There's no hurry going beyond that so far.

And I thank you for your candid concerns in Chinese people's free speech rights and China's economic structure status and purely no interest showed in Chinese food, entertainment and other cultural elements at all.

You just have so much love for those people you are not interested in.

I am still alive. So, Chas, you are not as deadly as you are told.

Want something? Then do something.
26-04-2013, 10:48 PM
(26-04-2013 06:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 12:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And how can you answer questions about China giving the impression that what you say is the truth when you are indoctrinated by state owned media and censorship and are a pretty diluted person to begin with?

My point being, why do your answers matter when they could very well be not the truth at all but just your perceived reality as a communist party member and just another face in the crowd sheep?

"a pretty diluted person to begin with"

Huh

Do you seriously think I am "9 parts communist, 1 part person"?

Dodgy

27-04-2013, 12:57 AM
(26-04-2013 10:48 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 06:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  "a pretty diluted person to begin with"

Huh

Dodgy

What did you expect? Your dealing with the most terse person on this site and the most deadly person on this site and the most cynical person on this site. Not much in flowers and candy that;s for sure.Tongue

Just an outsider looking inn.
27-04-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 01:18 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(27-04-2013 12:57 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  What did you expect? Your dealing with the most terse person on this site and the most deadly person on this site and the most cynical person on this site. Not much in flowers and candy that;s for sure.Tongue

According to the dialectics I was bombarded with, flowers and candy also has an reason to exsit. OK, thanks for you information, I won't call that number to order flowers and candy again.

Thumbsup

27-04-2013, 04:06 AM
(26-04-2013 09:56 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Nice to see you earmuffs and Chas. Smile

That's so much our conversations can go due to our mutual understanding. We are human beings who have internet services and are able to to type words in English. That's all we can reach in common understanding now. There's no hurry going beyond that so far.

And I thank you for your candid concerns in Chinese people's free speech rights and China's economic structure status and purely no interest showed in Chinese food, entertainment and other cultural elements at all.

You just have so much love for those people you are not interested in.

I am still alive. So, Chas, you are not as deadly as you are told.

Actually I love Chinese food. I eat Chinese food all the time. Chinese food > western food any day of the week.
But I am not interested in discussing Chinese food because if I was I would just talk to the lovely young Chinese girl at noodle canteen when I go in to get my Chinese food...
And Chinese culture doesn't interest me, don't take it wrongly, NZ Maori culture doesn't interest me either, or Indian or Dutch or whatever country. Culture is boring and is 99% tradition that people only do on the occasional holiday anyway.
ie: Not every Chinese person walks around wearing a giant dragon costume... just like not all Maori (indigenous people here) wear grass skirts and wave a stick around and poke their tongues out... None of it does anything to increase my understanding of a country.
And my history of China is very good so don't need to go their either. (Chinese history > American history any day of the week...).

What does interest me is it's current political state. You are a real Chinese person living in China who is also part of the communist party...
Why would I waste an opportunity talking about shit I can talk about with the guy down the street or other irrelevant crap that doesn't interest me?

So again, why wont China just admit that it's just another capitalist country and is becoming ever increasingly capitalist? In your opinion as someone from the inside (and behind the censorship wall...).

Also, do the people, (mainly the poor people and old people) who have grown up during the middle-later part of the 20th centenary under a much more communist China resent the fact that people higher in the party are living such lavish life styles when Communist China was supposedly formed by the lower socioeconomic people, for those people?
That is, do they feel that "communist china" was/is a failure in the eyes of its original goal and all that has occurred is you have replaced one douchey leadership for another?

Afterall, everyone is not equal...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-04-2013, 05:47 AM

27-04-2013, 05:48 AM
(27-04-2013 04:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Afterall, everyone is not equal...

Yes they are.

"But some are more equal than others".

Muffsy, I reckon that you just haven't met your Chinese Mr Right yet.

(or should that be 2 x Mr Wong?)

Btw, I'm on my way to Aukland now.
Wellington tomorrow.

Put the kettle on, darling.
X

27-04-2013, 05:52 AM
(27-04-2013 05:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 04:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Afterall, everyone is not equal...

Yes they are.

"But some are more equal than others".

Muffsy, I reckon that you just haven't met your Chinese Mr Right yet.

(or should that be 2 x Mr Wong?)

Btw, I'm on my way to Aukland now.
Wellington tomorrow.

Put the kettle on, darling.
X

I envy you so much that you can meet a forum member in person.

27-04-2013, 06:26 AM
(26-04-2013 10:48 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 06:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  "a pretty diluted person to begin with"

Huh

Dodgy

It was more a joke about the mistaken use of the word 'diluted' in place of 'deluded'. The possibility of a 'diluted' person struck me as funny.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post