Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
23-05-2013, 09:00 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
So what is your opinion on them?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 09:17 AM
(23-05-2013 09:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So what is your opinion on them?

Weeping

Want something? Then do something.
23-05-2013, 09:25 AM
You'll have to elaborate.
Every time you post an emoticon Mao kills a puppy.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Thank you for distracting from what i was attempting to get at with your cult of Mao cracks, Muffs.

... not that it didn't exist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Yes I know it existed, thus my comments.
I've been doing some research on Communist China's history.
It's really interesting stuff and if it was a movie you'd certainly be routing for Mao. At least up until the 50's, then things turn to absolute shit.
The footage, particularly when Mao steps down as Chairmen and decides he doesn't like where the new Chairmen and the actions that Mao takes which and the results of those actions, is truly scary.
Seriously, it makes Nazi's look almost sane, it's the exact same sort of footage but on a larger scale (due to population of China). The cheering, the mass rallies, the ostracizing anyone that disagrees or questions etc... It's so dramatic. It's fascism.
When I watch it I can't help but see swash stickers.

The difference is that Germany was defeated and Nazi Fascism was stopped out of government. But it hasn't been stomped out in China. Sure, it's not as bad as the 50's and 60's today, but like I said ages ago about how you're a fake atheist, it's because your state and the party is your god.
Take your reaction to my comments on Mao HU...
The guy (Mao) caused the worst famine in world history. He is single handedly responsible for the deaths of literally millions of people.
Yet lets hang his picture up at the forbidden city...
[Image: gate_to_forbidden_city.jpg]

Today China still has censorship and ostracizes those that speak out or question.
The fact that you refuse to comment on any of this is proof of how indoctrinated and mindless your are OR how scared you are of being ostracized, though considering you're a party member I'm guessing it's the prior.

And yes people, I did just go down the Nazi route, and what?

So I have a new question for you.
How does the Communist party in China differ from the Nazi party in pre-ww2 Germany?

24-05-2013, 02:01 AM
(24-05-2013 01:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes I know it existed, thus my comments.

I've been doing some research on Communist China's history.

It's really interesting stuff and if it was a movie you'd certainly be routing for Mao. At least up until the 50's, then things turn to absolute shit.

The footage, particularly when Mao steps down as Chairmen and decides he doesn't like where the new Chairmen and the actions that Mao takes which and the results of those actions, is truly scary.

Seriously, it makes Nazi's look almost sane, it's the exact same sort of footage but on a larger scale (due to population of China). The cheering, the mass rallies, the ostracizing anyone that disagrees or questions etc... It's so dramatic. It's fascism.

When I watch it I can't help but see swash stickers.

The difference is that Germany was defeated and Nazi Fascism was stopped out of government. But it hasn't been stomped out in China. Sure, it's not as bad as the 50's and 60's today, but like I said ages ago about how you're a fake atheist, it's because your state and the party is your god.

Take your reaction to my comments on Mao HU...

The guy (Mao) caused the worst famine in world history. He is single handedly responsible for the deaths of literally millions of people.

Yet lets hang his picture up at the forbidden city...

[Image: gate_to_forbidden_city.jpg]

Today China still has censorship and ostracizes those that speak out or question.

The fact that you refuse to comment on any of this is proof of how indoctrinated and mindless your are OR how scared you are of being ostracized, though considering you're a party member I'm guessing it's the prior.

And yes people, I did just go down the Nazi route, and what?

So I have a new question for you.

How does the Communist party in China differ from the Nazi party in pre-ww2 Germany?

Idea

Want something? Then do something.
24-05-2013, 02:18 AM
So do you acknowledge that my history is correct?
Or do they not teach the 50's and 60's at your schools?

24-05-2013, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 02:47 AM by kim.)
Just guessing here but... it could be possible HU is unable to respond. Not everyone is as free as they'd like to think they are, Muffy. I'm an American and I know I'm not really entirely free - my freedoms are somewhat limited. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-05-2013, 03:01 AM
(24-05-2013 02:43 AM)kim Wrote:  Just guessing here but... it could be possible HU is unable to respond. Not everyone is as free as they'd like to think they are, Muffy. I'm an American and I know I'm not really entirely free - my freedoms are somewhat limited. Shy

That might be so, but I have the strange memory of somebody saying he was using a proxy from the US or somewhere to get here, which would raise the question as to how he is being held from answering, if it is indeed true and my memory does not fail me, which it so often does.

As for our friend, I would like to request an response to my previous statement Re. China and the Korean War. I am genuinely interested in hearing the perspectives of other nations.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-05-2013, 03:13 AM
Sweet - didn't know an outside proxy was involved - as long as everything's safe. I'd like to know HU's take on that as well. Carry on. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post