Ask a Kemetic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Ask a Kemetic
(15-05-2016 01:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  Um. Do you like... really believe this stuff? Or is it... like... play? In your head?

I mean... do you really believe that Seth / Anubis and that crowd are actually out there?

If you do... how did you manage to convince yourself? I mean. I can't for the life of me convince myself of the reality of any God and I tried damn hard for the Christee one.

Wouldn't have bought the statues or bothered to fix the Stargate one if I didn't.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 01:29 PM
(15-05-2016 01:26 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I like your art. It's really good.

I have a couple more questions.

- Are there certain rules or guidelines to go by?

- Have you been able to contact others who share your views? Like a Kemetic or pagan forum?

If you look earlier I posted some things about Ma'at. I look at a lot of the tumblr community. (Though it's rather filled with drama and such.) There's a lot of forums and there's some skype groups. They are overall nice and helpful. But for the most part I like to keep to myself.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
15-05-2016, 01:37 PM
can't you use smaller images ?
15-05-2016, 01:48 PM
(15-05-2016 01:27 PM)Question Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 01:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  Um. Do you like... really believe this stuff? Or is it... like... play? In your head?

I mean... do you really believe that Seth / Anubis and that crowd are actually out there?

If you do... how did you manage to convince yourself? I mean. I can't for the life of me convince myself of the reality of any God and I tried damn hard for the Christee one.

Wouldn't have bought the statues or bothered to fix the Stargate one if I didn't.

... I firmly believe you're nuts but you seem harmless so Smile more power to you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-05-2016, 01:50 PM
(15-05-2016 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 01:27 PM)Question Wrote:  Wouldn't have bought the statues or bothered to fix the Stargate one if I didn't.

... I firmly believe you're nuts but you seem harmless so Smile more power to you.

Fair enough. lol
You can say a lot about it, but it has improved my overall health. Before I was really tired and unhappy to the point where I would try to sleep all day and mope when I woke up.

15-05-2016, 02:01 PM
(15-05-2016 01:50 PM)Question Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... I firmly believe you're nuts but you seem harmless so Smile more power to you.

Fair enough. lol
You can say a lot about it, but it has improved my overall health. Before I was really tired and unhappy to the point where I would try to sleep all day and mope when I woke up.

Um. Some people take pills. They're quite effective. More effective than Egyptian Gods? Gods vs pills... who will win?

Tongue

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-05-2016, 02:03 PM
(15-05-2016 02:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 01:50 PM)Question Wrote:  Fair enough. lol

Um. Some people take pills. They're quite effective. More effective than Egyptian Gods? Gods vs pills... who will win?

Tongue

Cant get pills when you got no money fam Sad

15-05-2016, 02:07 PM
(15-05-2016 02:03 PM)Question Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 02:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  Um. Some people take pills. They're quite effective. More effective than Egyptian Gods? Gods vs pills... who will win?

Tongue

Cant get pills when you got no money fam Sad

Undecided

15-05-2016, 02:25 PM
So what's the deal here....? Is Prince the reincarnation of Akhenaten?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: western%20valley%20-%20King%20Akhenaten-RS.jpg]

[Image: Header-Prince-628x378.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Why did you pick this religion over other religions? What makes this one more legitimate to you?