Ask a Kemetic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Ask a Kemetic
(15-05-2016 05:07 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - Did you always have an interest in Egyptian gods?

- Do Egyptian gods think it's cool when people have pet cats? I would think so, right?

- How do you set up your altar?

-Yep!
-They like all pets!
-However you want. A lot of the religion is just between you and your deities. A lot of it is up to you to research / set things up.
(15-05-2016 05:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I've got a whole bunch of other questions, but none of them are polite. Laugh out load

Sad
(15-05-2016 05:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Does your god eat ? Would he be up for sharing a meal of sacrificial pasta with another friendly, noodly-like god?

wink....wink....nod...nod.

[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
(15-05-2016 05:08 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  What kinds of things do they like to be offered?

Set really fucking loves lettuce. Like, fucking loves salad. Also likes Big Red. I also give him rocks because they are cheap.
Anubis really just takes whatever I give him. I tend to do more things devoted to him. (IE Reading)

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
15-05-2016, 05:24 PM
- Are they omnipresent?

☆☆☆
15-05-2016, 05:38 PM
(15-05-2016 05:24 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - Are they omnipresent?

Not too sure, I would have to say no.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
15-05-2016, 05:56 PM
- What language(s) do you pray in?

- Do you hold something while you pray?

- What must you do if you have done something wrong?

☆☆☆
15-05-2016, 06:13 PM
(15-05-2016 05:56 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - What language(s) do you pray in?

- Do you hold something while you pray?

- What must you do if you have done something wrong?

-english? it's the only one I know
-you can but it's not required. I dont
-Probably just apologize to whomever you offended. Acknowledge what you did wrong and try to right / avoid doing it again.

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
15-05-2016, 06:20 PM
- How did the Egyptian gods reveal themselves to you?

☆☆☆
15-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(15-05-2016 06:20 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - How did the Egyptian gods reveal themselves to you?

Seth bothered me until I gave him attention. [Image: 42921.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Question's post
15-05-2016, 06:34 PM
(15-05-2016 05:12 PM)Question Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:07 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - Did you always have an interest in Egyptian gods?

- Do Egyptian gods think it's cool when people have pet cats? I would think so, right?

- How do you set up your altar?

-Yep!
-They like all pets!
-However you want. A lot of the religion is just between you and your deities. A lot of it is up to you to research / set things up.
(15-05-2016 05:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I've got a whole bunch of other questions, but none of them are polite. Laugh out load

Sad
(15-05-2016 05:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Does your god eat ? Would he be up for sharing a meal of sacrificial pasta with another friendly, noodly-like god?

wink....wink....nod...nod.

[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
(15-05-2016 05:08 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  What kinds of things do they like to be offered?

Set really fucking loves lettuce. Like, fucking loves salad. Also likes Big Red. I also give him rocks because they are cheap.
Anubis really just takes whatever I give him. I tend to do more things devoted to him. (IE Reading)

You know what?....I think I like you and your god. Your god who fucking loves lettuce and fucking loves salad and Big fucking Red. Sounds like a placid, laid-back god. This god rocks....and you give him rocks so he a double rockin god. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-05-2016, 06:38 PM
(15-05-2016 06:24 PM)Question Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:20 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  - How did the Egyptian gods reveal themselves to you?

Seth bothered me until I gave him attention. [Image: 42921.jpg]

- What did he do to grab your attention?

☆☆☆
15-05-2016, 06:42 PM
If you really need something to focus your attention on, go visit a children's cancer ward and offer them your time, gifts and I think they will appreciate it more than the imaginary gods.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post