Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
23-04-2012, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 03:31 AM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]
Hi and welcome.

Please double click on the attached photo I took a few days ago at the world atheist conference in Melbourne. What were these loud, angry, threatening Muslims doing protesting at a peaceful atheist conference? Why are they threatening to burn Ayaan Ali Hirsi? Why did this beautiful, articulate, intelligent lady need to turn up at the conference in an armoured car with multiple bodyguards?

I will hazard an answer for you. These ignorant brainwashed boys have been reading the fucking Koran.

I congratulate you for somehow managing to reinterpret the Koran and water it down. Why not go the whole way and throw the stinking piece of shit in the bin?

BTW, just in case you think I'm picking on you, the fucking Christians were there too, and were threatening people with hell as well.

Close your eyes for a minute and imagine a world without God, Allah or Yahweh. No more bombs, shootings or war. A brotherhood of man. The more you promote Islam the further we move away from that. Please think about that before you reply.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions] - Mark Fulton - 23-04-2012 02:59 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Chas - 31-05-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Still waiting, Mullah. - Chas - 21-04-2012, 07:34 PM