Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
06-01-2013, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 11:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]
(06-01-2013 07:38 PM)Internet Mullah Wrote:  That's right, although I've been lurking here every now and then. But don't worry because I'll be back. Soon.

Bucky Ball, I will post a reply to your massive post as well ... which I know was mostly a copy-and-paste from Christian websites with some edits of your own, right?

Happy New Year to everyone, by the way.
Absolutely not. You stated, incorrectly that it came from Morey. It did not. I proved there was massive academic precedence. You have been proven wrong, sir. You continue to assert that it's all a "fabrication" of Morey. I have no vested interest, as I am no Christian, however I DO know about about the OT, and I know for a fact your Mo did not know anything about Yahweh, and he did take his Allah god from Arabic mythology. See also the Spencer videos. You have a LOT to disprove. It's also one of the most popular threads here. It gets thousands of hits per month. And of course, your attempt at deflection is seen for what it is. The origins of any of my post are irrelevant, even though I did write it. The ONLY thing that matters, is whether it's true or not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Chas - 31-05-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions] - Bucky Ball - 06-01-2013 08:11 PM
Still waiting, Mullah. - Chas - 21-04-2012, 07:34 PM