Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
11-01-2013, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 06:14 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions]
Mullah,
I have proven by many academic quotes in my long post that the god Sin is Allah. You ignored them. YOU must take them one by one, and show why they are wrong. I have already done the proving. All you did was contradict it, with NOT one reference, (and don't even think of using your holy book). Then you said that Islam came from monotheistic culture. Any historian knows that is 110 % false. The fact that you either know so little, or want to lie about it raises the questions of both your ignorance and you motives, (as Free said). You appear to be totally ignorant of Ancient History, and yes, I am a scholar, (a student anyway), so you are wrong about that also. I posted many academic references, and you ignored them all.

I have proven that Allah developed FROM the god Sin, as they had the same identical mythological daughters, and in fact even Mohammed thought so, as he put the Satanic Verses in the book, and then removed them, when it was convenient.

You have offered not one scholar as a support for your claims. You have negated not one of mine. Your rebuttals are opinions, supported by no evidence, just your opinions, and no references. Al-Ilah, BEFORE it meant "the god" was the crescent phase of the moon. You have NOT disproven that.

You have now changed your tune, after saying Islam was from a monotheistic culture, and attempted to explain away the fact that many hundreds of gods were worshiped in the Kabala at the time of Muhammad. ANd don't even start trying to say was was historical by QUran quotes. That's ludicrous. It's like quoting the Bible to prove the Bible. It's utterly circular. You don't even know what that means. The question is not whether Islam IS monotheistic, but what it developed from. Again, you have attempted to evade the argument. It's very obvious.

Again, I will post point by point, my refutations sometime this weekend. It will be easy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Chas - 31-05-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim - Polakmaly - 31-05-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Ask a Muslim [split from introductions] - Bucky Ball - 11-01-2013 10:23 AM
Still waiting, Mullah. - Chas - 21-04-2012, 07:34 PM