Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Ask a Theist!
Anytime.

Most people know I'm pretty open, and that's why I set up this thread.

You may ask questions to your heart's content.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
(05-06-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's just that I'm logical as well Smile

No, you are not. But you are curious about being so. That's all that counts. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM
K.C have you ever considered that your epihany was initiated by Satan. It seems to me that your Paulian experence may well have haddled your thought processes............... Consider
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
07-06-2012, 04:05 AM
In my experience as a prophet, the Luciferian identity is the highest form of divine entitlement possible for a mortal. I mean, duh. Don't be giving Satan a bad rap by associating him with KC. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-06-2012, 08:49 AM
(06-06-2012 10:44 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  K.C have you ever considered that your epihany was initiated by Satan. It seems to me that your Paulian experence may well have haddled your thought processes............... Consider

Based on my understanding of Satan, his power is extremely limited. His power is too limited to do what happened to me.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
(07-06-2012 08:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 10:44 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  K.C have you ever considered that your epihany was initiated by Satan. It seems to me that your Paulian experence may well have haddled your thought processes............... Consider

Based on my understanding of Satan, his power is extremely limited. His power is too limited to do what happened to me.
That is what the Prince of Lies wants you to believe. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-06-2012, 09:15 AM
(07-06-2012 09:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 08:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Based on my understanding of Satan, his power is extremely limited. His power is too limited to do what happened to me.
That is what the Prince of Lies wants you to believe. Dodgy

Well, if he has power to change what is taught about God, then God isn't God and I guess I'm screwed.

07-06-2012, 09:20 AM
But isn't that the idea behind what you are taught about satan? That he can deceive the minds of man? Maybe satan deceived the minds of those who wrote the scripture in the first place? Maybe he wrote the scripture in it's entirety. It doesn't say anywhere that I'm aware of, at what point the game was afoot does it?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-06-2012, 09:23 AM
(07-06-2012 09:20 AM)lucradis Wrote:  But isn't that the idea behind what you are taught about satan? That he can deceive the minds of man? Maybe satan deceived the minds of those who wrote the scripture in the first place? Maybe he wrote the scripture in it's entirety. It doesn't say anywhere that I'm aware of, at what point the game was afoot does it?

He can only deceive what he's allowed to deceive. He can't impose his will upon humans like God can. Satan is controlled by God.

07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
(07-06-2012 09:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 09:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  That is what the Prince of Lies wants you to believe. Dodgy

Well, if he has power to change what is taught about God, then God isn't God and I guess I'm screwed.
You're screwed. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]