Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
20-08-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Ask a Theist!
I am almost convinced that you are a reincarnation of 'some ' transcendant Being!.

Who else but such could become the most popular 'being' on an atheist forum. It defies belief!

Have you been sent from afar to glorify Yahweh, Aquinas, Calvin and all of the holiest of holies so that us poor lost sinners can at least grovel before them in awe, before our trip to an everlasting Hell?
Yes that must be it! OhmyBowingEvil_monsterCensored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Hey KC, you told me to come here if I had questions and I just wondering if you would give me the rundown about some things, if they've been asked before sorry.

From what I gather you believe that at some point (I assume at the beginning of everything) god placed every bodies lives into an inescapable plan, and that some are chosen and others go to hell as pre-planned... would that be correct?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-08-2012, 11:55 AM
[Image: iwkoqt.gif?1321057725]

Just wondering your opinion, unless you think you know...did Neanderthals have souls?

I ask because I'm watching a bit on ancient cave art which goes back 40,000 years old. It is uncertain if they were Homo Sapiens or Neanderthals, but it does seem certain they portray religious beliefs. If so, and If they were not of our Human species, how might you explain what might be called a "spiritual spark"?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Lol Erxomai
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
26-08-2012, 02:58 PM
LoL Magoo

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-08-2012, 04:02 PM
(26-08-2012 11:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  [Image: iwkoqt.gif?1321057725]

Just wondering your opinion, unless you think you know...did Neanderthals have souls?

I ask because I'm watching a bit on ancient cave art which goes back 40,000 years old. It is uncertain if they were Homo Sapiens or Neanderthals, but it does seem certain they portray religious beliefs. If so, and If they were not of our Human species, how might you explain what might be called a "spiritual spark"?

Are you serious, or is this just Erxy being Erxy?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 04:14 PM
(25-08-2012 02:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey KC, you told me to come here if I had questions and I just wondering if you would give me the rundown about some things, if they've been asked before sorry.

From what I gather you believe that at some point (I assume at the beginning of everything) god placed every bodies lives into an inescapable plan, and that some are chosen and others go to hell as pre-planned... would that be correct?

Yes. God's plan has always been around and He has always already chosen those that are elect.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-08-2012, 04:18 PM
(26-08-2012 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Are you serious, or is this just Erxy being Erxy?

What's not to be serious about asking KC his opinion? Elsewhere he has stated he believes in Evolution and at some point YWHW intervened to make Homo Sapiens in his image. I just wonder where Neanderthals fit in.

Bully.

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-08-2012, 04:21 PM

No, I do not believe that they were chosen in the same way that Homo Sapiens were chosen. God Homo Sapiens and imparted His image unto us. He chose for our evolution to be this way.

Despite being sentient, I do not believe that Neanderthals have an eternal soul - along the same lines as other animals.

Neanderthals also lived along side Homo Sapiens, and it is possible that they observed Homo Sapiens' relationship with God and simply parroted it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-08-2012, 04:22 PM
(26-08-2012 04:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

No, I do not believe that they were chosen in the same way that Homo Sapiens were chosen. God Homo Sapiens and imparted His image unto us. He chose for our evolution to be this way.

Despite being sentient, I do not believe that Neanderthals have an eternal soul - along the same lines as other animals.

Neanderthals also lived along side Homo Sapiens, and it is possible that they observed Homo Sapiens' relationship with God and simply parroted it.

Weird.

Thanks, but...

Weird.

(See Chas? Tongue)

~Izel