[Image: 22857736.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-09-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: Ask a Theist!
(06-09-2012 05:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 04:03 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I was making a snap response to someone saying"only God can change me ."lol smh
And I read minds i can't just know information about a person by reading a post I would rob banks if i could do that Smile .

I have seen as much evidence for mind readers as I have for homoeopathy, horoscopes, Voodoo and any other Woo that you may do.

Hell, as much as it hurts my pride to say so, I think KC has a better case for establishing his deity than you do your mind reading prowess. But this is neither the time or the place for such a discussion.
You know what is odd I agree with you ?
I still do not believe in those powers I still surprise myself when I'm right .all jokes aside i do know i have a real gift to read minds i grew up with it so its like easy for me to see it's real in my case but hard to prove .I predicted so much stuff that i called stupid or that can never happen that has came true and i was like Wow that really happened .
The first black president i saw that happening back in 1990 i told my mom and we both brushed it off as wishful thinking ,I also predicted my own rape everything to the T Huh ecept the date and i had no warnings like I had all that information but no warning to save myself from it i'm happy i came out alive i was 20 so its been years ago .
My gift is like watching a movie you have no idea how it ends but you see the ending while watching the movie and when the movie is over you think I already knew that but i was still surprised like i never seen it Dodgy Its kinda annoying too .so don't feel bad i second guess myself all the time And others .

Heart cute
06-09-2012, 02:11 PM
(06-09-2012 02:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have seen as much evidence for mind readers as I have for homoeopathy, horoscopes, Voodoo and any other Woo that you may do.

Hell, as much as it hurts my pride to say so, I think KC has a better case for establishing his deity than you do your mind reading prowess. But this is neither the time or the place for such a discussion.
I still do not believe in those powers I still surprise myself when I'm right .all jokes aside i do know i have a real gift to read minds i grew up with it so its like easy for me to see it's real in my case but hard to prove .I predicted so much stuff that i called stupid or that can never happen that has came true and i was like Wow that really happened .
The first black president i saw that happening back in 1990 i told my mom and we both brushed it off as wishful thinking ,I also predicted my own rape everything to the T Huh ecept the date and i had no warnings like I had all that information but no warning to save myself from it i'm happy i came out alive i was 20 so its been years ago .
My gift is like watching a movie you have no idea how it ends but you see the ending while watching the movie and when the movie is over you think I already knew that but i was still surprised like i never seen it Dodgy Its kinda annoying too .so don't feel bad i second guess myself all the time And others .

This is confusing.
Do you believe you have this power or don't you?
Do you read minds or foretell the future? Or both?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 04:14 PM
(06-09-2012 02:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 02:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  You know what is odd I agree with you ?

This is confusing.
Do you believe you have this power or don't you?
Do you read minds or foretell the future? Or both?
1.)I'm confused also ,some times I'm right and sometimes im wrong but over all Yes i do have the power to read minds only if i'm allowed to by the person .
2.)Both

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 11:07 PM
kingschosen,

As a first time visitor to this site, I'm surprised that you were elected as the theist go-to guy. Your responses to the questions asked are quite arrogant. Wikipedia does better.
09-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Hey KC.

Do you ever worry about your faith being stumbled here?

What is it that keeps you here and yet keeps you holding onto your faith despite all the viewpoints you hear?

My parents always told me to shun and turn down apostate viewpoints.
That it's satan trying to stumble you
. As a matter of fact, I'm sure there are bible verses that back that viewpoint up.

I've have learned to tell my parents and others, that if you have truth on your side then you have nothing to fear. Not even being wrong. And if you are wrong then you are closer to truth.

Anyway I'm rambling now. What is it given your open mindedness and time here that keep you holding on. What am I not getting? You seem reasonable.

I'm sorry, that like 3 questions.

Thanx.

Forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live.-Lawrence Krauss

For god loved the world so much he tortured his only begotten son, gave him a 3 day nap only to wake up in ultimate awesomeness and called it a sacrifice.
09-09-2012, 02:59 AM
(06-09-2012 02:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have seen as much evidence for mind readers as I have for homoeopathy, horoscopes, Voodoo and any other Woo that you may do.

You cannot read my mind Tongue

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
09-09-2012, 05:53 AM
(08-09-2012 11:07 PM)phace_plant Wrote:  kingschosen,

As a first time visitor to this site, I'm surprised that you were elected as the theist go-to guy. Your responses to the questions asked are quite arrogant. Wikipedia does better.
I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a minute: Nobody elected him to open the thread, it was his own choice. That being said, how can wikipedia explain his personal belief better than he himself? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Lol Vosur
09-09-2012, 06:36 PM
(08-09-2012 11:07 PM)phace_plant Wrote:  kingschosen,

I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific on your claim that I'm arrogant.

Also, I made the thread. No one elected me to do so.

Moreover, lolwut? at the Wikipedia comment. That doesn't even make sense in Bizzaro World... what are you trying to say?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]