Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
24-10-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Ask a Theist!
(24-10-2012 04:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Because nothing natural effectively explains or gives a satisfying explanation what happened to me. It may to you, but you're not me; you can't understand my change from one state of being to the next.
Perhaps this essay will cause you to make up your mind. It's an interesting read either way.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 06:10 PM
(24-10-2012 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hi, TT. Miss you.

Unlikely.
The feeling is definitely not mutual.
You are one of the most annoying theo-nuts living in your own world of pure "I'm Elect" delusion around.
Not to mention the REALLY STUPID signature movie gif thingy you have.
It's been up now for so long, you must really like it. That's kinda sad right there.
I think you enjoy annoying folks like me with it too.

Your line of BS is SO good that I think you could one day easily win yourself a Golden Crocoduck award if you keep going at this rate.
Heck, I'll nominate you myself!
Although if it were between you and Ian Juby I'd have to flip a coin.
I have an idea KC. Why not do a YouTube video and tell the world how you are "Chosen" and "Elect" and all that other arrogant BS you spew and see how that goes?
Maybe that is in gods plan. Laughat

Enough.
This place is the same. Nothing has changed here.

God B-Less.

(I Censored a bunch in the name of not being too aggressive Rolleyes )

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post
27-10-2012, 08:15 PM
The results of the 2012 Crocoduck Awards are in.
I post it here so that KC gets to see some of his competitors for next year.
Good Luck in 2013 KC! I'm pullin' for ya!

27-10-2012, 09:44 PM
(24-10-2012 07:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 04:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Because nothing natural effectively explains or gives a satisfying explanation what happened to me. It may to you, but you're not me; you can't understand my change from one state of being to the next.
Perhaps this essay will cause you to make up your mind. It's an interesting read either way.

Could you please point out exactly where this article is applicable for me? I read the first 10 pages, and it didn't have any meaning for me. So, I quit reading.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-10-2012, 09:45 PM
(27-10-2012 08:15 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  The results of the 2012 Crocoduck Awards are in.

lolwut?

You do know I believe in evolution, right?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Ask a Theist!
(27-10-2012 09:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 08:15 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  The results of the 2012 Crocoduck Awards are in.

lolwut?

You do know I believe in evolution, right?

I doubt he cares. Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Hey KC, do you have the same stance as your brother about the special snowflake status of humanity as a species (see his intro thread) ? i.e. do you assert that the universe is fine tuned for human life to evolve, and if so, why?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-10-2012, 08:32 AM
(27-10-2012 09:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You do know I believe in evolution, right?

You have stated that you believe 'god' interacted with early humans in some wacky way which, if true, would negate Evolution By Natural Selection.
If I recall correctly, you had some KC style BS intertwined with the Science of that.
You think man evolved but somewhere along the way 'god' did his divine thing with some early man (Adam and Eve).
Your idea is made up nonsense.
It was an idea you created in order to make your particular BS story fit your particular view of things while trying to keep it in the realm of known reality.
So, you are still a creationist until you deny that 'god' had ANY part of human development.
You have no more evidence to support YOUR silly version of things than Ian Juby or Hovind has for their unsubstantiated line of BS.
Same goes for any of the other Crocoduck award winners for that matter.
I like the way KC and many other theotards claim to "believe in evolution" but with that one little twist.
That little twist actually would negate Evolution by Natural Selection and makes you a creationist by default.
You are simply wrong and to continue that meme is at least dishonest.
Evolution by Natural Selection does not require nor is there evidence to support any influence from any 'god' at any time.
For you to claim that you believe in Evolution but then put an asterisk along side is why you are a Crocoduck candidate.
You FAIL and you apparently relish that.

31-10-2012, 11:07 AM
(24-10-2012 07:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Thirty pages?!?! I got one - line, even. NUTBAG! Big Grin

But I added it to my PDF pile in iBooks, so I'll scope it laterz. Thumbsup

...and I don't know wtf TT is smoking. KC is about as offensive as a box of puppies.

living word
31-10-2012, 11:12 AM
(31-10-2012 11:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 07:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Perhaps this essay will cause you to make up your mind. It's an interesting read either way.

Thirty pages?!?! I got one - line, even. NUTBAG! Big Grin

But I added it to my PDF pile in iBooks, so I'll scope it laterz. Thumbsup

...and I don't know wtf TT is smoking. KC is about as offensive as a box of puppies.

KC made TT drop his ice cream cone in the sandbox and he's never gotten over it. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post