Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Ask a Theist!
What does God prefer Paper or plastic?
Would God use an Apple or PC?

Seeing as how both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates aren't believers, which one would God call for technical support.

This is my attempt at not becoming H2G2's Marvin

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 08:33 AM
I think maybe this question has been asked before so my apologies in front if so. I did do a search.

I wonder why christians need not keep the multiple food laws in the old testament i.e. keep kosher. The explanations I have found on the internet are quite weak to my mind. One short and not at all complete text in Paul, which is so vague as to allow all sorts of things like same sex, sex is the best I have seen. Please consider this as an honest question.
02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
A mild bump. No theist takers I assume.
02-05-2013, 11:36 PM
(02-05-2013 04:10 PM)JAH Wrote:  A mild bump. No theist takers I assume.

Actually the problem is that all our theists have been TAKEN Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-05-2013, 09:42 AM
I see Jzyehosah has been taken elsewhere without specifically giving me a verse that permits pork and crawfish, which are very specifically forbidden in Leviticus.

I now ask another question. How did Noah get all that stuff on his ark, and how did he redistribute it to the whole world after he landed somewhere in the mideast. I might also ask why wasn't poison oak or ivy allowed to just drown.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
07-05-2013, 10:24 AM
I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Ask a Theist!
(07-05-2013 10:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...

Nobody expects the Smurfish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is Smurfberries!

Oh...Spanish. Riiiiiight. Carry on.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
07-05-2013, 01:35 PM
(07-05-2013 10:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-05-2013, 02:13 PM
(07-05-2013 09:42 AM)JAH Wrote:  I see Jzyehosah has been taken elsewhere without specifically giving me a verse that permits pork and crawfish, which are very specifically forbidden in Leviticus.

I now ask another question. How did Noah get all that stuff on his ark, and how did he redistribute it to the whole world after he landed somewhere in the mideast. I might also ask why wasn't poison oak or ivy allowed to just drown.

Let me correct that for you:

New International Version (2011)
What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."(Matthew 15:11)

Jesus said this, and thus people think it is a good justification for eating the forbidden food listed in Leviticus.

I stopped using the crawfish and pork argument a long time ago.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
What about tattoos?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein