Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
24-05-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Ask a Theist!
All y'all need your brains washed out with soap.

I mean, come on, aren't you supposed to be adults?

From a person my age, I might understand that stuff, it is pretty much biological programming, but from old people!? That's just plain wrong.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2013, 02:51 AM
How old is old? Once people hit 20 allot of people stop maturing... I've seen it happen allot!

Plenty of "adults" throw tantrums like children. I've seen that happen also, even at this forum.

So whats your point?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
24-05-2013, 05:09 AM
I never said I had a point.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-05-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 04:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2013 08:43 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I glance at your name; I forever think it reads, "deep throat"

It's kinda unsettling

When I glance at your name I'm thinking "mom surrounded by boys" so I'm thinking airtight and with one in each hand...

...so I guess that means sticky keys... would make typing difficult... would have to be really coordinated... maybe a gymnast.

Shocking huh!

hahahahahahahahaha ... henceforth she shall be known as MILFSurroundedByBoys .... hahahahahahahahaha

[Image: rofl.gif]

(24-05-2013 01:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  All y'all need your brains washed out with soap.

From a person my age, I might understand that stuff, it is pretty much biological programming, but from old people!? That's just plain wrong.

You're quite young to be such a humorless fuck. ... Are you related to Chas?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2013, 04:38 PM
(24-05-2013 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 08:43 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  When I glance at your name I'm thinking "mom surrounded by boys" so I'm thinking airtight and with one in each hand...

...so I guess that means sticky keys... would make typing difficult... would have to be really coordinated... maybe a gymnast.

Shocking huh!

hahahahahahahahaha ... henceforth she shall be known as MILFSurroundedByBoys .... hahahahahahahahaha

[Image: rofl.gif]

(24-05-2013 01:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  All y'all need your brains washed out with soap.

Hey, I resemble that remark. Angry Nyuk, nyuk.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-05-2013, 04:40 PM
(24-05-2013 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're quite young to be such a humorless fuck. ... Are you related to Chas?

Yje great thing about learned morals is all the fun you have unlearning them Big Grin
28-05-2013, 09:41 PM
(23-05-2013 05:12 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 09:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Where is KC????

Did he finally grow weary of us?

No.

Just life and work. At work they opened the doorway behind me, so I have to be very wary and it limits my TTA time.

At home it's hard for me to get on at night because of family and such.

I'm also busy being a Super Mod behind the scenes. There are things in the FT section that I have to provide insight for. It's one of my duties, and believe it or not, it's time consuming if you want to do it well. I strive to be as fair and neutral as possible, so that requires me to be well informed and know where everyone stands while listening to the opinions of all.

I'm also dealing with a situation in my life that I've never dealt with before. It's taking up a lot of my time.

I will admit when I skimmed the questions I didn't have an overwhelming urge to answer them because I've already answered them multiple times; however, that doesn't mean I won't.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Ask a Theist!
(28-05-2013 09:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 05:12 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Did he finally grow weary of us?

No.

Just life and work. At work they opened the doorway behind me, so I have to be very wary and it limits my TTA time.

I'm also busy being a Super Mod behind the scenes. There are things in the FT section that I have to provide insight for. It's one of my duties, and believe it or not, it's time consuming if you want to do it well. I strive to be as fair and neutral as possible, so that requires me to be well informed and know where everyone stands while listening to the opinions of all.

I'm also dealing with a situation in my life that I've never dealt with before. It's taking up a lot of my time.

I will admit when I skimmed the questions I didn't have an overwhelming urge to answer them because I've already answered them multiple times; however, that doesn't mean I won't.

Well I hope everything works out ok for you. Nothing dire I hope?

Don't worry about us. We're all adults here. We will find something to do with ourselves in your absence. Masturbation is always within reach!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
29-05-2013, 02:44 PM
(28-05-2013 09:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 05:12 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Did he finally grow weary of us?

No.

I hope the situation your dealing with isn't too serious.

Hug

It's good to be neutral. And your family is young...so ya they totally should take up your time. Smile
Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-05-2013, 03:16 PM
(24-05-2013 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I certainly hope not!