Ask a Theist!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 5 Average
13-01-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Ask a Theist!
(13-01-2014 08:42 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Another self-righteous dope here to tell all us athiests, and even the resident thiests, how wrong we are and how to think correctly. Prove definitively that your knowledge has not been the result of false teachings and I will consider what you have to say el capitan.

Agreed, KC has a very good understanding of the bible. I think the conclusions of the bible are heinous, errant and a complete fabrication but at least he doesn't sugar coat the conclusion. So unless you are fluent in Greek, I doubt he needs your help. Smile Unless, of course, God speaks to you directly through your dog, in which case, do proceed! Bowing
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jaxx's post
13-01-2014, 09:39 AM
(12-01-2014 10:39 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  Yes, but I don't go to see a doctor if I am not sick.. Smile cute pictures

You DO realize that this is an atheist forum, right? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 05:25 PM
(13-01-2014 08:42 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Another self-righteous dope here to tell all us athiests, and even the resident thiests, how wrong we are and how to think correctly. Prove definitively that your knowledge has not been the result of false teachings and I will consider what you have to say el capitan.

Most of my knowledge I will quote comes from scientists and archeologist. Will that be good enough for you ? Or would you like me to post some cute pictures Cool
13-01-2014, 05:30 PM
(13-01-2014 05:25 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  Most of my knowledge I will quote...
lol Think about that.

(13-01-2014 05:25 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  Or would you like me to post some cute pictures Cool
The pictures will be better.

Definitely pictures.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
13-01-2014, 05:31 PM
(13-01-2014 05:25 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  

Most of my knowledge I will quote comes from scientists and archeologist. Will that be good enough for you ? Or would you like me to post some cute pictures Cool

Ok go for it, explain your so-called science and archeology. I can't wait. Smile
13-01-2014, 05:34 PM
This is kingchosen's thread.

Seems good form to "quote your knowledge" on a thread of your own making.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 5 users Like Kestrel's post
13-01-2014, 05:37 PM
(13-01-2014 05:34 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  This is kingchosen's thread.

Seems good form to "quote your knowledge" on a thread of your own making.

True, plus I like KC. With someone else, I just don't know if my heart would be in it. Heart
14-01-2014, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2014 08:04 PM by Seacaptain58.)
(13-01-2014 05:31 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 05:25 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  Most of my knowledge I will quote comes from scientists and archeologist. Will that be good enough for you ? Or would you like me to post some cute pictures Cool

Ok go for it, explain your so-called science and archeology. I can't wait. Smile

Interesting, there seems to be hostility in your reply to me, have I given you any reason for it?. Anyways, what you are asking for is quite extensive. Would you like to at least narrow it down to a specific part of the universe? Then maybe I can start to answer your questions.
14-01-2014, 08:08 PM
(14-01-2014 07:58 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 05:31 PM)jaxx Wrote:  Ok go for it, explain your so-called science and archeology. I can't wait. Smile

Interesting, there seems to be hostility in your reply to me, have I given you any reason for it?. Anyways, what you are asking for is quite extensive. Would you like to at least narrow it down to a specific part of the universe? Then maybe I can start to answer your questions.

Never mind.. I will start another thread.. I apologize for intruding.. never posted on a forum before.. if I don't learn something everyday then I feel that I am not living.
14-01-2014, 09:00 PM
(14-01-2014 07:58 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 05:31 PM)jaxx Wrote:  Ok go for it, explain your so-called science and archeology. I can't wait. Smile

Not hostility towards you personally, just in general because:

[Image: 43286288.jpg]

But start your thread, I am curious to hear if it's anything different than that which has already been hashed. You know, banana-hands and why are there still monkeys and such...