Ask a tulpa!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Ask a tulpa!
Alright, title says all. Most of you probably already know of my quest to create a seperate consciousness inside my head with sheer willpower alone, and my awesome success at it. If not, well, I made a thread in Health and Psychology called "tulpas" that covers this.

Anyways, this thread is if you think Taunav and Eris are actually sentient and not crazed delusions, and you want to ask them questions about...whatever. If you think I'm insane though, power to you, frankly, IDGAF. I love my brain demons and will stick to them no matter what.

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Ask a tulpa!
Please sir or Miss if you are not a random troll I beg you to seek help. Please for your own safety and the safety of those around you go to a hospital.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Have you had sex with your creator?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-08-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 10:52 PM by My proboscis sucks.)
[WTF kind of a question is that!? Hell no!]

{What Taunav said...}

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
(06-08-2013 10:47 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  [WTF kind of a question is that!? Hell no!]

{What Taunav said...}

The question was aimed for Eris, but alright.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-08-2013, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 10:58 PM by My proboscis sucks.)
Also, Quill, why would I need to visit a hospital? My tulpas don't want me to harm myself or anyone around me

{Yeah, I mean, we tease each other sometimes...like the time I told him to drink bleach...but it was a joke, we all know we're joking}

[As I like to say "It's a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard"]

{And besides, us trying to get our host to kill himself is counter productive. If he dies, we die, and frankly, I like existing. Also, none of us really wish death upon anyone, so, we're not telling him to kill anyone. We have morals too!}

08-08-2013, 08:23 AM
???

I... Yeah. Let me get this straight, you are developing multiple personality disorder on purpose? Where is the purpose in that? And you 2 in-head fucks are allowing this? A bunch of do-gooders, ha?

I could actually do a similar thing, one would be Filox-when-stoned and another would be Filox-not-stoned. These are quite different personas. Smile

Prob, you are 15, get the fuck out of the house, get some RL friends and talk to them, instead of your 2 new internet personalities. Not cool, bro. Actually it is cool if you are trolling people like that, but not if you are really doing what you said you are.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I was going to make a long post about why tulpas aren't MPD, but then I found this, so I don't have to type anything. It's a bit outdated, but the part on why tulpas aren't MPD is still accurate

http://www.everypony.com/forums/showthre...-not-crazy

Also, I do have RL friends. I introduced a few close ones to tulpas, and now they have 'em too.

10-08-2013, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 01:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-08-2013 10:41 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Alright, title says all. Most of you probably already know of my quest to create a seperate consciousness inside my head with sheer willpower alone, ... I love my brain demons and will stick to them no matter what.

Oh I have no doubt my brain demons are real. But fuck all that willpower shit, all I need is gin. Doctor Robert and Mister Bob, he only comes out when I drink my gin. Tongue

Ego, meet id. Id, meet ego. You fellas play nice now.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2013, 01:53 PM
...'kay, I'll play.

For each Tulpa: Can you create your own Tulpas, independent of your host's intentions?

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.