Ask a tulpa!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Ask a tulpa!
Yeah, they actually could. It's not unheard of for a tulpa to make another tulpa without the host's consent. Actually, I know of a tulpamancer who has a tulpa named Ranchau, that was created by her tulpa called Lucy. She can't really hear what Ranchau says, but Lucy can. However, this isn't too common, and most of the time, the host can hear what the "tulpa tulpa" has to say.

[We'd never make a tulpa without our host's consent though.]

{Yeah, 3 consciousnesses in one body is enough for me, anyways}

On a completely different note, I got someone to draw my tulpas. The drawing is a reference to Eris's absolute love for bacon, and the fact that Taunav doesn't really bother tasting things

[Image: wwBwG2A.png]

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes My proboscis sucks's post
10-08-2013, 02:27 PM
(10-08-2013 02:21 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Yeah, they actually could. It's not unheard of for a tulpa to make another tulpa without the host's consent. Actually, I know of a tulpamancer who has a tulpa named Ranchau, that was created by her tulpa called Lucy. She can't really hear what Ranchau says, but Lucy can. However, this isn't too common, and most of the time, the host can hear what the "tulpa tulpa" has to say.

Seriously? And does Ranchau hear God and pass it on to Lucy who passes it on to her?

Is it an infinite series of tulpas?

Is there any limit to delusion?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2013, 05:33 PM
(10-08-2013 02:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-08-2013 02:21 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Yeah, they actually could. It's not unheard of for a tulpa to make another tulpa without the host's consent. Actually, I know of a tulpamancer who has a tulpa named Ranchau, that was created by her tulpa called Lucy. She can't really hear what Ranchau says, but Lucy can. However, this isn't too common, and most of the time, the host can hear what the "tulpa tulpa" has to say.

Seriously? And does Ranchau hear God and pass it on to Lucy who passes it on to her?

Is it an infinite series of tulpas?

Is there any limit to delusion?

No.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2013, 06:26 PM
(10-08-2013 01:12 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  I was going to make a long post about why tulpas aren't MPD, but then I found this, so I don't have to type anything. It's a bit outdated, but the part on why tulpas aren't MPD is still accurate

http://www.everypony.com/forums/showthre...-not-crazy

Also, I do have RL friends. I introduced a few close ones to tulpas, and now they have 'em too.

i dont know enough about the brain to take a stance on it,so i wont discuss it. But it appears that my theory was wrong.

Btw,there is something strange about that forum...normally i hate ponies but this one made my heart melt
[Image: image.php?u=1390&type=sigpic&...1321747503]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Proboscis, the fact that one of you personalites is a vortigaunt already says you're not insane. Because vortigaunt don't obey the laws of the universe as we know it.

I don't really have two different personalities, but I have several times referred myself as Emperor Palpatine when I'm "evil". And that I hear several voices in my head sometimes is just me trying to figure out what's right in a situation.

But you know how it is:

Also, hi Taunav and Eris.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
10-08-2013, 07:20 PM
(06-08-2013 10:45 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Please sir or Miss if you are not a random troll I beg you to seek help. Please for your own safety and the safety of those around you go to a hospital.

[Image: 2d25b77994372c02d9cb53487b115c09.png]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
11-08-2013, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 06:07 PM by Luminon.)
Hello MPS.
OK, I've got a question for both of your tulpas:

1) If I had a tulpa, how would I know that? Let's say I'm not sure. How would I find out its name? I do not hear any voices. There's just this awful sense of humor that can't possibly be mine, even I get shocked sometimes. Not that I complain, but it might be my long-lost right brain hemisphere self knocking on my tiny degenerated corpus callosum, that only resurfaces when I get drunk.
2) So, if that's a tulpa, have you heard of his name? (I'm guessing the gender, the humor is certainly not ladylike)
(and yes, I respectfully expect a name, not no name, and not two different names)
11-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Finding out it's name? Well, it's really simple, you give it a name. You see, a lot of tulpas don't actually choose their names (although some do). For Taunav, I just brought up an alien name generator, and bam, I saw Taunav and I liked it. Eris is someone else's OC, so that's where her name came from.

The 2nd question...I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to ask.

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
12-08-2013, 02:39 AM
(11-08-2013 10:47 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Finding out it's name? Well, it's really simple, you give it a name. You see, a lot of tulpas don't actually choose their names (although some do). For Taunav, I just brought up an alien name generator, and bam, I saw Taunav and I liked it. Eris is someone else's OC, so that's where her name came from.

The 2nd question...I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to ask.
Yes, that is the purpose. Just ask them, even if you are not sure.
Does it mean, that you have to understand the question, in order to ask your tulpas?
13-08-2013, 08:17 PM
[Image: tumblr_m8038vEpho1rpx0qgo1_500.png]

Seriously, I have no idea what you're trying to say