Ask an old crone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Ask an old crone
Ask an old female atheist who has been around the block a few times.

I will give you my OPINION on most anything. Answers will be common sense or personal life experience, serious or humorous. They will not be scientific and I will present no proof, so reserve your debate skills for other threads.

Absolutely any topic is fine. I won't be shocked, and I won't judge.

So come on in, kick your shoes off, put your feet up and spill it.

If you are going to be a smart ass in this thread, Ima gonna kick you off my freaking lawn! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-11-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Ask an old crone
How many block rotations are we talking, your probably younger than me Smile

all your bio says is you like sex with females Tongue
[Image: dom.png]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
02-11-2013, 06:45 AM
(02-11-2013 06:40 AM)sporehux Wrote:  How many block rotations are we talking, your probably younger than me Smile

all your bio says is you like sex with females Tongue
[Image: dom.png]

60 and counting....

Sex with females can be fine, but generally I prefer males.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-11-2013, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 07:00 AM by sporehux.)
ok then , how would you describe the change in morals for the general population over time. good ol days or blurst of times ?

02-11-2013, 07:09 AM
(02-11-2013 06:48 AM)sporehux Wrote:  ok then , how would you describe the change in morals for the general population over time. good ol days or blurst of times ?

Given your previous post, I am going to assume you mean morals pertaining to sex.

I hail from the generation of sex, drugs and rock'n roll. We didn't have AIDS back then. Sexual morals were a lot looser in my generation than in previous or subsequent generations. Good old times. Big Grin

02-11-2013, 07:24 AM
(02-11-2013 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Given your previous post, I am going to assume you mean morals pertaining to sex.

Well no Shocking, but now that your there Consider
its funny how when your a teenager 30yr olds are nearly deads.
but now i'm 42 i have several friends close to 60, and very few are "grown up".
I don't see old people any more just people.

02-11-2013, 08:11 AM
(02-11-2013 07:24 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Given your previous post, I am going to assume you mean morals pertaining to sex.

Well no Shocking, but now that your there Consider
its funny how when your a teenager 30yr olds are nearly deads.
but now i'm 42 i have several friends close to 60, and very few are "grown up".
I don't see old people any more just people.

I have met some 10 year olds that are more "grown up" than some 70 year olds.

"Old" always moves up in age, depending on where you are. I said I was "old" in this thread because we have so many teenagers who would see me as such. I now don't think one is "old" until age 80. Probably when I'm 80 I will consider 100 as old.

IMO age has little to do with maturity. Age matters when you are too young to do what you wish to do and when it affects your body, such as hormonal imbalances in teenagers and the middle aged, and when your body starts deteriorating in old age.

Maturity has to do with learning. Some people learn fast and are observant, others trundle through life and don't learn from their own or other's experiences.

Then of course you have your 2nd childhood, where inhibitions diminish and you become outspoken like a small child.

Age is largely irrelevant except on a physical level.