• 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: Ask and you shall receive
BAN ME!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 08:32 AM
(01-02-2013 05:41 PM)Magoo Wrote:  BAN ME!

Lol, Magoo.

Since we are evil, we won't. Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-02-2013, 05:20 PM
(30-01-2013 12:15 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  New policy: If you ask to get banned, you get banned.

The only type of people who say, "BAN ME BRO I DARE YOU LOL" are immature assholes who will probably get banned for something else eventually. They will never contribute to the community and they will never grow up. They think they can outsmart the administration by using reverse psychology and stick around longer by asking to be banned. I think our mods are smart enough to see through this horseshit, but to speed things up I think it should just be a policy: ask to be banned, and you shall be banned.

Not to be confused with someone who is worried about being banned because of bad experiences at other forums. This is for the passive aggressive types who try the reverse psychology or "I dare you bro!" bullshit.

It's a good policy that has served well on many other forums that has an extremely low false positive rate (it *only* catches trolls and people on their way to being banned anyway).

[Image: 271464d1293668521-teen-mom-bitch-i_suppo...s_post.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
02-02-2013, 05:31 PM
(01-02-2013 05:41 PM)Magoo Wrote:  BAN ME!

How pissed off would you be if we actually did? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-02-2013, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 06:00 PM by Nappa.)
I wish to be called "-"
02-02-2013, 08:38 PM
(02-02-2013 08:29 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I wish to be called "The Poe Master"

Then you shoulda given your username more consideration before choosing it. Both the first and second time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-02-2013, 08:40 PM
(02-02-2013 08:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 08:29 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I wish to be called "The Poe Master"

Then you shoulda given your username more consideration before choosing it. Both the first and second time.
This thread is SPECIFICALLY titled ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

I demand a Refund!
02-02-2013, 08:45 PM
(02-02-2013 08:40 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 08:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Then you shoulda given your username more consideration before choosing it. Both the first and second time.
This thread is SPECIFICALLY titled ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

I demand a Refund!

unless I missed my guess, it was titled so, referring specifically to persons whom have asked to be banned al la "BAN ME!".

If you ask to be banned, I am sure your request will seen to with all due haste and be provided to you quite happily by the staff.

Otherwise, get to the back of the cue.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
02-02-2013, 08:47 PM
(02-02-2013 08:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 08:40 PM)Nappa Wrote:  This thread is SPECIFICALLY titled ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

I demand a Refund!

unless I missed my guess, it was titled so, referring specifically to persons whom have asked to be banned al la "BAN ME!".

If you ask to be banned, I am sure your request will be proved to you happily.

Then good sir I would say that the title of this thread is misleading and I will sue you for False Advertisement. Sleepy
02-02-2013, 08:54 PM
(02-02-2013 08:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 08:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  unless I missed my guess, it was titled so, referring specifically to persons whom have asked to be banned al la "BAN ME!".

If you ask to be banned, I am sure your request will be proved to you happily.

Then good sir I would say that the title of this thread is misleading and I will sue you for False Advertisement. Sleepy

You've no grounds; there was no mis-advertised goods or services which were claimed to do anything they could not.

If you had read the first post, you would have known such a services had never actually been given, only proposed, and certainly not pertaining to your request.

Next case.