Ask and you shall receive

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Ask and you shall receive
If I am voluntarily banned can I come back with another account?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Get banned and find out.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
05-02-2013, 12:31 PM
(02-02-2013 05:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 05:41 PM)Magoo Wrote:  BAN ME!

How pissed off would you be if we actually did? Big Grin
I would actually laugh at first, but then if you didn't unban me I would realize this forum isn't for me if you get banned that easily. Yes
05-02-2013, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 05:58 PM by Nappa.)
FSM Scot or Hughsie Ban me. Chas you can go fuck off.

This message is not directed at Hughsie, FSM Scot, bemore whom are actually of the few on this forum who showed any type of cognitive ability to be rational.

There is nothing left which can be mutually beneficial to one another, I can benefit you, but this forum can not benefit me. I can go numerous places if I wanted snide insults, in the face of evidence. Which I have presented you with evidence under the name of TheArcticSage. Which all I got in return was not critical analysis of my evidence but just insults, name calling, and outright hostility to the mere proposal of such an event.

I used to think that you insulting me was benefiting me by being a outside party view on my beliefs. But I can literally go anywhere on the internet and even real life if I wanted that kind of input. So you aren't benefiting me in any way possible! Even when I'm not trying to debate with anyone I get assailed with insults and zealotry!

Humans are a poor state if they must ostracize others based on their beliefs that don't really harm anyone. It's likely many of you became atheists by your own sheer desire to be free of moral religious restraints, and not out of any analytical process.

So go ahead ban me, it's clear that no amount of evidence would ever be able to change your minds. It's clear that a man with my beliefs can not be 'tolerated' on this forum and has to be attacked at every turn. And it's clear that you don't even serve as a good counter proposals to my beliefs.

So that removes every social aspect of me being on this forum, and therefore removes any purpose of ME being here.

P.S. please merge my two accounts and put them under the name of -
05-02-2013, 05:51 PM
bye bye.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Damn.

There was a lot of lulz to be had that had yet to be had.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
06-02-2013, 06:51 AM
(05-02-2013 05:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  So go ahead ban me, it's clear that no amount of evidence would ever be able to change your minds.
People inherently know that the world is a fucked up place. They choose to ignore it.
You cant change peoples minds. That would be like me trying to convince you that wars are fought for just reasons. All you can hope for is your actions cause ripples (which they will)

If im honest then joining this place helped me evolve my world view with different opinions and information... however i have given up talking about these things because............ (drum roll)...... it does fuck all.

Join a rally, step away from the computer if you want to make a difference.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
06-02-2013, 03:24 PM
(05-02-2013 05:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I can go numerous places if I wanted snide insults, in the face of evidence. Which I have presented you with evidence under the name of TheArcticSage,

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
06-02-2013, 06:21 PM
And what if, lets say, somebody gets wasted on his 21st birthday and stupidly asks to get banned, should he? The problem is that just because he asks for it, it doesn't mean he actually wants it. Granted the solution would be not to ask, but people will when their judgement is not exactly as good as it should be.

I am in favor of "No ban unless they break the rules."

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.