Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
04-09-2012, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 10:13 PM by BizzysaidAss.)
Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
Hello Smile My name is Dedra some of you know me from retarded post i have made but this is my way of starting fresh here. I always had a gift to take a name and picture and read the future I used to believe it was a gift from God until i lost faith in Jesus . And my gift still here Smile so please allow me to help you !free and this is not B.S so i hope you donot troll me or waist my time Dear. I just need your First name ,Full Date of birth or month and year and a picture if you are shy just your eyes .and ask me anything .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Psychic reading?
(04-09-2012 09:47 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  physic reading free .Hello Smile My name is Dedra some of you know me from retarded post i have made but this is my way of starting fresh here. I always had a gift to take a name and picture and read the future I used to believe it was a gift from God until i lost faith in Jesus . And my gift still here Smile so please allow me to help you !free and this is not B.S so i hope you donot troll me or waist my time Dear. I just need your First name ,Full Date of birth or month and year and a picture if you are shy just your eyes .and ask me anything .

Almost no one here believes that you, or anyone, can read the future.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: Psychic reading?
(04-09-2012 09:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 09:47 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  physic reading free .Hello Smile My name is Dedra some of you know me from retarded post i have made but this is my way of starting fresh here. I always had a gift to take a name and picture and read the future I used to believe it was a gift from God until i lost faith in Jesus . And my gift still here Smile so please allow me to help you !free and this is not B.S so i hope you donot troll me or waist my time Dear. I just need your First name ,Full Date of birth or month and year and a picture if you are shy just your eyes .and ask me anything .

Almost no one here believes that you, or anyone, can read the future. Well i can i understand the doubt i doubted myself and texted myself it hurts that you are so harsh This is me being real sharing a part of myself that i grew up with.I can see into a person and see they life only if they allow me .

Heart cute
04-09-2012, 10:09 PM
(04-09-2012 10:03 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 09:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Almost no one here believes that you, or anyone, can read the future. Well i can i understand the doubt i doubted myself and texted myself it hurts that you are so harsh This is me being real sharing a part of myself that i grew up with.I can see into a person and see they life only if they allow me .

I suggest you get over feeling hurt when someone disagrees with you.

If you would $1,000,000.00 see this.

[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2012, 10:16 PM
(04-09-2012 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:03 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  

I suggest you get over feeling hurt when someone disagrees with you.

Its not that its like me denying that you can breath Its fucking rude !Drop the attitude .I suggest ypu stop being brash and rude.You can disagree with some class you know.

Heart cute
04-09-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
Thanks for the link im going to give it a try .

Heart cute
04-09-2012, 10:21 PM
(04-09-2012 10:16 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  I suggest you get over feeling hurt when someone disagrees with you.

Its not that its like me denying that you can breath Its fucking rude !Drop the attitude .I suggest ypu stop being brash and rude.You can disagree with some class you know.

I am not being rude, I am disagreeing with you - politely. I even showed you how to win a million dollars.Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2012, 10:24 PM
(04-09-2012 10:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:16 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Its not that its like me denying that you can breath Its fucking rude !Drop the attitude .I suggest ypu stop being brash and rude.You can disagree with some class you know.

I am not being rude, I am disagreeing with you - politely. I even showed you how to win a million dollars.Thumbsup

Okay I guess i was to sensitive ,Smile Hey if i win i will split it with you .#foreal

Heart cute
04-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Alrighty I left them a voicemail Omg Im nervous in a goodway Smile.

Heart cute
04-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Thread moved.

So many cats, so few good recipes.