Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
07-09-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
(07-09-2012 02:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 02:25 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Sad but when i post my real picture i always get abused it never fails .I'm pretty but people seem to not like dark ladys also Im hiding from family n friends that do not know im no longer a JehovahWitness they will cut my ass down quick fast.so yeah im scared of posting my true pics and info Aside from my first name .

Not to cast aspersions upon such a tale of woe... but, am I the only one who is holding doubt as too this claim? Or at the very least, the reasoning behind it?

If my family search my birth name or email adress this and other websites popup its a fact and about my looks i been called names based only on my skin color I understand No one here has did that to me but hey im just being careful .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 02:56 AM
I love it lol Smile "A tale of woe." so dramatic and fitting.

Heart cute
07-09-2012, 03:03 AM
(07-09-2012 02:56 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I love it lol Smile "A tale of woe." so dramatic and fitting.

Yeah, I talk real good.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-09-2012, 03:35 AM
(07-09-2012 03:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 02:56 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I love it lol Smile "A tale of woe." so dramatic and fitting.

Yeah, I talk real good.

Thats Good Smile .My spelling holds me back i wish i wasn't typical American lolz yeah public school failed me I love learning but my teachers kept shifting me from classes due to my non stop hand raising and begging for more homework I always got bullied for that .Then i just gaveup on school at 9th grade .

Heart cute
07-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Nah I failed myself .

Heart cute
07-09-2012, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 08:16 AM by Free Thought.)
(07-09-2012 03:35 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 03:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, I talk real good.

Thats Good Smile .My spelling holds me back i wish i wasn't typical American lolz yeah public school failed me I love learning but my teachers kept shifting me from classes due to my non stop hand raising and begging for more homework I always got bullied for that .Then i just gaveup on school at 9th grade .

Judging by that, it's a good thing I am not an American, or subject to the apparently poor teaching method.

(Judging by the statement! I know the US education system isn't too bad..)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-09-2012, 04:39 AM
(07-09-2012 03:38 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Nah I failed myself .

Yes, but it is never too late to fix it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-09-2012, 04:44 AM
(07-09-2012 02:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  If you dont want to post a picture of yourself then dont....... dont feel pressured to do so by this lot, its not a requirement of the forum.

yes it is a requirement. Users must submit a picture of themselves everytime they change appeareance. This applies to beard growing or removal, leg shaving, hair coloring, hair cuts, change of underware, and many more.
Please update your pictures regulary!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
07-09-2012, 07:23 AM
So, you expect me to believe you when you outright lie about being a model and that the picture you are using is of you and your sister? I call bullshit. I'm going to go with a male troll who is less than 16 years of age but perhaps not American...although the grammar and spelling may be bad enough to be an American high school student...

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
07-09-2012, 08:17 AM
(07-09-2012 07:23 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  So, you expect me to believe you when you outright lie about being a model and that the picture you are using is of you and your sister? I call bullshit. I'm going to go with a male troll who is less than 16 years of age but perhaps not American...although the grammar and spelling may be bad enough to be an American high school student...

I wish I could be as crass in my objections as you dear sir.