Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
The second-worst pain behind the emotional pain inflicted upon the alter boys of the Catholic Church. 3rd is birth...

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
07-09-2012, 11:37 AM
(07-09-2012 11:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Of course a nearly 10-ft long centipede might be my biggest nightmare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthropleura

I don't think I can even begin to address that monstrosity.

This kind of shit only makes me more fervent in my beliefs that no kind merciful god exists... Is that normal?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
(07-09-2012 11:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Of course a nearly 10-ft long centipede might be my biggest nightmare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthropleura

I don't think I can even begin to address that monstrosity.

This kind of shit only makes me more fervent in my beliefs that no kind merciful god exists... Is that normal?

Not only is it normal, but it is the only logical conclusion one could draw.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
(07-09-2012 11:44 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't think I can even begin to address that monstrosity.

Not only is it normal, but it is the only logical conclusion one could draw.

Thanks for clearing that up!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Where does a piss ant rate?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Right next to a creatard

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
07-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I.. I can't add on to that to improve..

07-09-2012, 02:45 PM
The Leela is still waiting for a psychic reading o.O DLJ got one, I didn't. Sad Not fair. Although it would be unsuccessfull anyway, but I have to cry about it.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 10:23 PM
(07-09-2012 02:45 PM)Leela Wrote:  The Leela is still waiting for a psychic reading o.O DLJ got one, I didn't. Sad Not fair. Although it would be unsuccessfull anyway, but I have to cry about it.
I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.

Heart cute
07-09-2012, 11:16 PM
(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 02:45 PM)Leela Wrote:  The Leela is still waiting for a psychic reading o.O DLJ got one, I didn't. Sad Not fair. Although it would be unsuccessfull anyway, but I have to cry about it.
I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.

You know, I remember myself being like you... Being an ex Witness, then studying cold readings, and figured the internet to be good training grounds. I stopped studying up on it, thankfully, and made my way here.

When venturing on the internet, I hit a roadblock: cold readings are extremely difficult online. One doesn't get to take physical signals/cues from a person. At best there's the 'yes' and 'no' version of this while giving a reading. Usually the request for information, as you have done, happens.

It might not have been a cold reading, but in the end, it was still a reading. Just under 'the rainbow ruse'.

Your rainbow ruses are extremely slow (this isn't a chat reading, it's a forum one, hence you have lots of time to work with in between replies) and distorted versions , but still are. They're a 'cover all possibilities', while trying to appear to have made an accurate deduction in the mind of the subject, despite the fact that rainbow ruse statements are vague and contradictory.

Quote:"I allways wanted to be but has never been with a man but i look at men sexually." and myself Dedra I saw a room and seen you recall checking men out .

Quote:But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .

Doesn't it suck when avoiding one label, another one gets slapped on? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]