Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
07-09-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
(07-09-2012 11:16 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.

You know, I remember myself being like you... Being an ex Witness, then studying cold readings, and figured the internet to be good training grounds. I stopped studying up on it, thankfully, and made my way here.

When venturing on the internet, I hit a roadblock: cold readings are extremely difficult online. One doesn't get to take physical signals/cues from a person. At best there's the 'yes' and 'no' version of this while giving a reading. Usually the request for information, as you have done, happens.

It might not have been a cold reading, but in the end, it was still a reading. Just under 'the rainbow ruse'.

Your rainbow ruses are extremely slow and distorted versions, but still are. They're a 'cover all possibilities', while trying to appear to have made an accurate deduction in the mind of the subject, despite the fact that rainbow ruse statements are vague and contradictory.

Quote:"I allways wanted to be but has never been with a man but i look at men sexually." and myself Dedra I saw a room and seen you recall checking men out .

Quote:But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .

Doesn't it suck when avoiding one label, another one gets slapped on? Big Grin

Oh! Read me! Read me!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
(07-09-2012 11:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:16 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You know, I remember myself being like you... Being an ex Witness, then studying cold readings, and figured the internet to be good training grounds. I stopped studying up on it, thankfully, and made my way here.

When venturing on the internet, I hit a roadblock: cold readings are extremely difficult online. One doesn't get to take physical signals/cues from a person. At best there's the 'yes' and 'no' version of this while giving a reading. Usually the request for information, as you have done, happens.

It might not have been a cold reading, but in the end, it was still a reading. Just under 'the rainbow ruse'.

Your rainbow ruses are extremely slow and distorted versions, but still are. They're a 'cover all possibilities', while trying to appear to have made an accurate deduction in the mind of the subject, despite the fact that rainbow ruse statements are vague and contradictory.

Doesn't it suck when avoiding one label, another one gets slapped on? Big Grin

Oh! Read me! Read me!

You don't want to be read. You just want to test the waters with someone who doesn't believe as Dedra does but knows the mechanisms of how this 'machine' works.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
07-09-2012, 11:21 PM
(07-09-2012 11:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! Read me! Read me!

You don't want to be read. You just want to test the waters with someone who doesn't believe as Dedra does but knows the mechanisms of how this 'machine' works.

Oh My Garage! You read my mind! It's a miracle!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-09-2012, 11:22 PM
(07-09-2012 11:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You don't want to be read. You just want to test the waters with someone who doesn't believe as Dedra does but knows the mechanisms of how this 'machine' works.

Oh My Garage! You read my mind! It's a miracle!

I didn't; I just stated the fucking obvious. Big Grin

07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
(07-09-2012 11:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh My Garage! You read my mind! It's a miracle!

I didn't; I just stated the fucking obvious. Big Grin

Fuckin Jehoshaphat! You did it again!!!

She's a witch!!!

~Izel
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
BURN HER!!! BURN HER!!!

*giggle fit*

07-09-2012, 11:38 PM
(07-09-2012 11:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  *giggle fit*

This is what I live for.

~Izel
08-09-2012, 12:51 AM
(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 02:45 PM)Leela Wrote:  The Leela is still waiting for a psychic reading o.O DLJ got one, I didn't. Sad Not fair. Although it would be unsuccessfull anyway, but I have to cry about it.
I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.
Well if you can read minds, you don't need information beforehand. You just read right from the source. It is not mind reading if I (or anyone for that matter) tell you stuff first.
I can advice you to keep trying as hard as you can, because only in that case you can be sure that you really have no special gift. Try it a bit more here, try it in online chats, try it in forums that are dedicated to the topic, try it one on one in real life with people who believe and with people who don't believe, read everything that you can get your fingers on, watch youtube videos, takl to people who think they have the same gift, talk to people who used to think they have the same gift, and then, after you have done all of that >> do the math.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Thats not fair you are basing my Gift on what you think it should be .If i need information to get to the mind and continue from that place then that is my Gift see?And lets say I could just look at a person and read they mind it would be not good for me. I would wish for blindness due to nonstop mind reading .
(08-09-2012 12:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.
Well if you can read minds, you don't need information beforehand. You just read right from the source. It is not mind reading if I (or anyone for that matter) tell you stuff first.
I can advice you to keep trying as hard as you can, because only in that case you can be sure that you really have no special gift. Try it a bit more here, try it in online chats, try it in forums that are dedicated to the topic, try it one on one in real life with people who believe and with people who don't believe, read everything that you can get your fingers on, watch youtube videos, takl to people who think they have the same gift, talk to people who used to think they have the same gift, and then, after you have done all of that >> do the math.

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
08-09-2012, 01:18 AM
(08-09-2012 01:12 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Thats not fair you are basing my Gift on what you think it should be .If i need information to get to the mind and continue from that place then that is my Gift see?And lets say I could just look at a person and read they mind it would be not good for me. I would wish for blindness due to nonstop mind reading .
(08-09-2012 12:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  Well if you can read minds, you don't need information beforehand. You just read right from the source. It is not mind reading if I (or anyone for that matter) tell you stuff first.

NO! Damn it I hit the wrong button!
Can this be fixed somehow? Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.