Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
I'm willing to take the bait IF you are willing to accept that you may not have a gift in case you fail, I'll be all open and stuff... can we agree on that?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-09-2012, 02:49 AM
(08-09-2012 02:09 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm willing to take the bait IF you are willing to accept that you may not have a gift in case you fail, I'll be all open and stuff... can we agree on that?

why do I have a tough time seeing that challenge accepted, or upheld if it is accepted?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-09-2012, 02:51 AM
(08-09-2012 02:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 02:09 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm willing to take the bait IF you are willing to accept that you may not have a gift in case you fail, I'll be all open and stuff... can we agree on that?

why do I have a tough time seeing that challenge accepted, or upheld if it is accepted?

yeah, me too, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, besides, IF she's right and have a gift, we'll be wealthy! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-09-2012, 02:56 AM
(08-09-2012 02:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 02:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  why do I have a tough time seeing that challenge accepted, or upheld if it is accepted?

yeah, me too, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, besides, IF she's right and have a gift, we'll be wealthy! Tongue

Even if she managed to predict the thoughts, actions or future I will make the statement right now:

I will STILL refuse the supposed ability until I am given an actual explanation as to how it works.

Just sayin'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2012, 03:00 AM
(08-09-2012 02:56 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 02:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  yeah, me too, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, besides, IF she's right and have a gift, we'll be wealthy! Tongue

Even if she managed to predict the thoughts, actions or future I will make the statement right now:

I will STILL refuse the supposed ability until I am given an actual explanation as to how it works.

Just sayin'

Indeed, but that the next step, first we need to have a fact that we can repeat in a controlled environment, then we can poke it to learn how it works Smartass

08-09-2012, 03:11 AM
(08-09-2012 03:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 02:56 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Even if she managed to predict the thoughts, actions or future I will make the statement right now:

Just sayin'

Indeed, but that the next step, first we need to have a fact that we can repeat in a controlled environment, then we can poke it to learn how it works Smartass

Very true my cow-y companion.

08-09-2012, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 06:16 AM by Leela.)
(08-09-2012 01:12 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Thats not fair you are basing my Gift on what you think it should be .If i need information to get to the mind and continue from that place then that is my Gift see?And lets say I could just look at a person and read they mind it would be not good for me. I would wish for blindness due to nonstop mind reading .

What exactly is not fair?
Either you can read minds or you can't.
DLJ gave you his full name, birthdate, and picture and you failed.
This forum is full of my personal babble, you could use it if you wanted.
Right now you are finding excuses why it's not working and you are trying to find reasons and wiggling out with weird explanations.

(05-09-2012 08:45 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 04:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
Question: Will I ever meet the perfect guy?
I can't answer questions like that..

(05-09-2012 08:49 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Not true,I can't invade someone soul lol or mind if thats the case i would be reading minds all day .Smile

(05-09-2012 09:48 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I need to conect with the person i never lookup info i get the response from the person only with permission and I need to Ask them in my mind "To let me in and to stay calm "Its the only way i know how to do it .

(05-09-2012 09:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  DLJ Im,nervous lol to lnow if im right or wrong you're the first person i read normally i read people from magazines never one on one.

(05-09-2012 10:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude but I didn't really understand what you wrote.

But I don't think it was accurate.

I have never wanted to be with a man.
I do not give men sexy looks.
I recall that I am checking out of my hotel room tomorrow (but no men are involved in that except me)
But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .
did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?That happened when i was trying to connect

(05-09-2012 10:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 11:00 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I didn't see a chick or think our connection was sexual .a gym is where you go to work out look up "Golds Gym "

Wait! Let me just google "work out". I dunno, you kids with your crazy new slang talk!
[/quote]

(05-09-2012 11:27 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 11:00 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Lelee Did you just have a connection with me ,you asked me two questions .
Did i ever do readings?
and How meany have i got wrong ?
Thats the first time i let someone in :)it was weird lol but cool .
Well if I asked you something, you shouldn't be asking me if I did, right?
But no, I didn't. I was cooking and eating dinner since my last post.

(05-09-2012 10:02 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 09:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Please tell me when I will get laid, inquiring minds want to know.

At first the date was sunday but it changed to Tuesday .so to be safe I'm going with Tuesday or Sunday or both lol.
(05-09-2012 10:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I asked him and he said "Sunday no Tuesday "Im not guessing Im saying what i found out.

(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.

Now let me add a few things.
> When you claim you can do something, you prove it without excuses when it's not working.
> If you could read minds just by looking at someone you would know techniques to block these people out. Such techniques are being taught in workshops and explained on youtube and forums.
> If you can read minds, you don't need additional information because all that is supposed to happen is energies communicating, and by someone answering your post and you reading and being willing to read the person, the connection is already established (so far the theory and common practice)
>Cold reading means that you look at a person and read their microexpressions. Use Google for additional info on cold reading.

Now you either do have a gift, research it, and be informed about it, so you are not talking stuff that is illogical even inside that faith, or you just drop it and give up.

Disclaimer: Above mentioned techniques and theories, that are not in quotes, are the common explanations inside the faith, not what I believe. For more questions about energies, mind reading, etc please use a search engine and/or search "Leela's spirituality" in addition with the search word "energy" or "energies" here on the forum.

Have good day

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
08-09-2012, 08:23 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
(05-09-2012 10:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:21 AM)Leela Wrote:  Stark: If this was in the atheism theism section before, I think it was fine there because this stuff is practiced reiligously independently and inside religion. Remember my thread series "Leela's spirituality". I touched this topic a few times there.

Angie: You know I like you very much, but I found your "BS" comment very rude and discriminating. This is a belief just like the one in Santa and the one in Jesus. In that case we can have a BS-section and move the whole atheism and theism babble right in there as well, right along with the whole pseudoscience section.

Sorry Leela, no offense intended.

It was the sum of the posts and not the specific claim that looks like BS to me.

Ahem...please clarify who can call BS and which of us cannot. Dodgy

I hereby unapologize.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-09-2012, 09:13 AM

It won't work, man. I can't tell you how many women I've tried this with. They always see through me. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 09:24 AM by Grassy Knoll.)
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
(04-09-2012 10:41 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thread moved.

As in bowel movement?

(EDIT: I didn't see the other 18 pages before I posted this, sorry)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user