Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
Angie: huh?

EDIT: oh, if you mean my last long post? I don't just call it BS, I actually gave examples and reasons why it is BS without even calling it BS. But unapology accepted Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 09:34 AM
I "read' the BS earlier...call it instinct.

Actually the first thing was, and I am paraphrasing:
Ask me anything...
Question asked...
Ask me anything but that.

I called BS. Cool

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2012, 09:50 AM
heh, m'kay, BS then Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
08-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Well, in case anyone cares... here's an update....

My question: Will I ever meet the perfect guy?

So far no luck and I have been interviewing for this job vacancy all week.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Re: RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
(08-09-2012 10:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, in case anyone cares... here's an update....

The magic 8 ball says "yes" DLJ
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
08-09-2012, 01:28 PM
(08-09-2012 10:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, in case anyone cares... here's an update....

" But you are not Gay ".hmm sounds like i was correct the first time .

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 01:31 PM
(08-09-2012 02:09 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm willing to take the bait IF you are willing to accept that you may not have a gift in case you fail, I'll be all open and stuff... can we agree on that?
I can't deny what i see and live everyday . Its hard to do readings online like others have said.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 01:59 PM
I can't see y'all faces so how can i read your mind with out some kind of info ? and maby Dlj didn't admit im right so you are basing my gift on Dlj . so its not a fair playing field I didn't realize that before i posted this thread ,and I do need a picture and name and birthday so i know im connected to who im trying to read . Thats the truth no B.S
(08-09-2012 05:08 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 01:12 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Thats not fair you are basing my Gift on what you think it should be .If i need information to get to the mind and continue from that place then that is my Gift see?And lets say I could just look at a person and read they mind it would be not good for me. I would wish for blindness due to nonstop mind reading .

What exactly is not fair?
Either you can read minds or you can't.
DLJ gave you his full name, birthdate, and picture and you failed.
This forum is full of my personal babble, you could use it if you wanted.
Right now you are finding excuses why it's not working and you are trying to find reasons and wiggling out with weird explanations.

(05-09-2012 08:45 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I can't answer questions like that..

(05-09-2012 08:49 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Not true,I can't invade someone soul lol or mind if thats the case i would be reading minds all day .Smile

(05-09-2012 09:48 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I need to conect with the person i never lookup info i get the response from the person only with permission and I need to Ask them in my mind "To let me in and to stay calm "Its the only way i know how to do it .

(05-09-2012 09:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  DLJ Im,nervous lol to lnow if im right or wrong you're the first person i read normally i read people from magazines never one on one.

(05-09-2012 10:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .
did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?That happened when i was trying to connect

(05-09-2012 10:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Wait! Let me just google "work out". I dunno, you kids with your crazy new slang talk!

(05-09-2012 11:27 AM)Leela Wrote:  Well if I asked you something, you shouldn't be asking me if I did, right?
But no, I didn't. I was cooking and eating dinner since my last post.

(05-09-2012 10:02 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  At first the date was sunday but it changed to Tuesday .so to be safe I'm going with Tuesday or Sunday or both lol.
(05-09-2012 10:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I asked him and he said "Sunday no Tuesday "Im not guessing Im saying what i found out.

(07-09-2012 10:23 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm sorry ,I cant cold read i need information and a question but i did try and nothing cameup.

Now let me add a few things.
> When you claim you can do something, you prove it without excuses when it's not working.
> If you could read minds just by looking at someone you would know techniques to block these people out. Such techniques are being taught in workshops and explained on youtube and forums.
> If you can read minds, you don't need additional information because all that is supposed to happen is energies communicating, and by someone answering your post and you reading and being willing to read the person, the connection is already established (so far the theory and common practice)
>Cold reading means that you look at a person and read their microexpressions. Use Google for additional info on cold reading.

Now you either do have a gift, research it, and be informed about it, so you are not talking stuff that is illogical even inside that faith, or you just drop it and give up.

Disclaimer: Above mentioned techniques and theories, that are not in quotes, are the common explanations inside the faith, not what I believe. For more questions about energies, mind reading, etc please use a search engine and/or search "Leela's spirituality" in addition with the search word "energy" or "energies" here on the forum.

Have good day
[/quote]

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Well as always I'm the only one taking my post serious based on Dlj post asking me when he will find a perfect guy then saying he has not found a job yet. I don't care anymore No one will be honest even if i was correct.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 02:27 PM
(Smart ass voice ) I need bricks to build a brick house Well if you need bricks then you really can not build a brick house .

Heart cute