Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
(08-09-2012 01:59 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I can't see y'all faces so how can i read your mind with out some kind of info ? and maby Dlj didn't admit im right so you are basing my gift on Dlj . so its not a fair playing field I didn't realize that before i posted this thread ,and I do need a picture and name and birthday so i know im connected to who im trying to read . Thats the truth no B.S
No that's not the truth, it's an excuse. Read my whole post, read the quotes, they are not only based on DJ.
If you are really into that stuff you should know better. I told you the basics on how it is supposed to work, read up on it. If you need a face for it you are cold reading. Read up on cold reading please. Even a photograph already tells stories.
Stop the excuses and read up on your claims so your statements are not so weak. Just be aware that although most people here don't come from this believe system, the one that includes things like mind reading and telling the future, and thus don't know how to counter your arguments, I do come from it. So you are actually BS-ing inside the faith. That is why I am telling you again, read up on it.

@the reasonable part of the forum: I now understand you when you are annoyed of christians who haven't read the bible Big Grin Don't know their own foundation of believe. Thanks Bizzy for making me realize that part.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
08-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Your problem is you think im studying a craft im not I'M TELLING YOU WHAT SKILL I WAS BORN WITH I DONOT NEED TO STUDY IIIIIIT !! omg you donot want to understand I am not into these spirtural elements I just know my one little thing that i do . And i do not believe Dj or anyone here will say Yes Dedra you are right ,You all are like me looking at mediums i think they are fack liers so okay don't believe me but i know me and my gift.
(08-09-2012 02:37 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 01:59 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I can't see y'all faces so how can i read your mind with out some kind of info ? and maby Dlj didn't admit im right so you are basing my gift on Dlj . so its not a fair playing field I didn't realize that before i posted this thread ,and I do need a picture and name and birthday so i know im connected to who im trying to read . Thats the truth no B.S
No that's not the truth, it's an excuse. Read my whole post, read the quotes, they are not only based on DJ.
If you are really into that stuff you should know better. I told you the basics on how it is supposed to work, read up on it. If you need a face for it you are cold reading. Read up on cold reading please. Even a photograph already tells stories.
Stop the excuses and read up on your claims so your statements are not so weak. Just be aware that although most people here don't come from this believe system, the one that includes things like mind reading and telling the future, and thus don't know how to counter your arguments, I do come from it. So you are actually BS-ing inside the faith. That is why I am telling you again, read up on it.

@the reasonable part of the forum: I now understand you when you are annoyed of christians who haven't read the bible Big Grin Don't know their own foundation of believe. Thanks Bizzy for making me realize that part.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2012, 03:40 PM
"fake" not fack sorry about my spelling.And I did read every post here .

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Like any good thing to be proven or not proven it needs rigorous testing......

So fuck it ill play....

[Image: 190_11485442938_9889_n.jpg]

Chris Fenton

07/12/1980

and here is a selection of questions......

Do I drive a car or a motorbike???
How many rooms are in the bungalow I live in.... and describe them???
Do I wear glasses or contact lenses???
Am I single or in a relationship???
What pets do I have???
How many brothers and sisters do I have??

Take your pick out of any of them......... or just tell me something about myself that isnt in any of my posts in this forum.

Try not to keep it vague please...........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-09-2012, 03:48 PM
*Crazy giggle * ohh ,I do find romance our little fight sigh I am a hardhead and hard to teach you know stuck in my ways. I give up I will look up " cold reading" and study my gift In a way im scared because now i have a name for my gift so now its real :\ befor i just thought i was odd and different from everyone . I sleep with a picture on my bed so i do not be alone .Is that part of cold reading ? And i am sorry i was rude .
(08-09-2012 02:37 PM)Leela Wrote:  

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks ,Give me a few minutes i have to write on paper what i find out i might forget if i don't .
(08-09-2012 03:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  Like any good thing to be proven or not proven it needs rigorous testing......

So fuck it ill play....

Chris Fenton

07/12/1980

What pets do I have???

Take your pick out of any of them......... or just tell me something about myself that isnt in any of my posts in this forum.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok I'm done. I have to just type what i found out .
(08-09-2012 03:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  Like any good thing to be proven or not proven it needs rigorous testing......

So fuck it ill play....

Chris Fenton

07/12/1980

What pets do I have???

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
I am not having a fight, Bizzy Wink

Call it a gift, say you are born with it, don't study it.
Maybe you are right and I don't understand it, maybe I do, maybe I am stubborn about this, maybe I am not, maybe I actually know the topic pretty well, maybe I don't.

Some things stay:
You make a claim > you proof it.
You make a claim > you don't make excuses when it's not working.
You make a claim > you don't change the rules as you please but you change them and the methods scientifically.

So apart from cold reading and mind reading and future telling you could also look up how to test something scientifically. After that you test your gift as scientifically as you can. Once you succeeded, you go for the $1Million-test.
As always, when researching a topic, don't go for hit #1 on Google, that is just what has been clicked most. Go in depth and don't be happy with the first answer you find. Just saying.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
08-09-2012, 04:32 PM
1.) Do you have a Red detailed Motorbike that you bought from a junk yard and fixed up It has a bumper sticker that says "wicked" or says something about "wicked" .
2.)I saw 5 rooms one is a exercise room ,one has a lot of boxes just piled up on each other ,and One room is the cat room the cat just took over that room ,and you have two bathrooms
3.) You wear Both Glasses and contacts .
4.) You are married and have been for 2 years .
5.) a Brown cat and a Iguana that stays in the living room .
6you have 1 sister on your Mom side of the family .

Smile alrighty thats what i found out im sorry in advance if my response are vague

So fuck it ill play....

Chris Fenton

07/12/1980

What pets do I have???

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't what i have and sounds like you do not know also ,so how can i look it up ?
(08-09-2012 04:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am not having a fight, Bizzy Wink

Call it a gift, say you are born with it, don't study it.
Maybe you are right and I don't understand it, maybe I do, maybe I am stubborn about this, maybe I am not, maybe I actually know the topic pretty well, maybe I don't.

Some things stay:
You make a claim > you proof it.
You make a claim > you don't make excuses when it's not working.
You make a claim > you don't change the rules as you please but you change them and the methods scientifically.

So apart from cold reading and mind reading and future telling you could also look up how to test something scientifically. After that you test your gift as scientifically as you can. Once you succeeded, you go for the $1Million-test.
As always, when researching a topic, don't go for hit #1 on Google, that is just what has been clicked most. Go in depth and don't be happy with the first answer you find. Just saying.

Heart cute