Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  1.) Do you have a Red detailed Motorbike that you bought from a junk yard and fixed up It has a bumper sticker that says "wicked" or says something about "wicked" .

I drive neither

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  2.)I saw 5 rooms one is a exercise room ,one has a lot of boxes just piled up on each other ,and One room is the cat room the cat just took over that room ,and you have two bathrooms

I live in a house, not a bungalow and I have none of the rooms you mention and only one bathroom.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  3.) You wear Both Glasses and contacts .

I wear neither

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  4.) You are married and have been for 2 years .

Lol..... I aint ever getting married, I am single.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  5.) a Brown cat and a Iguana that stays in the living room .

I own no pets.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  6)you have 1 sister on your Mom side of the family .

Yes that is correct.... but I also have a brother and two half brothers.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I purposely asked you some questions that had absoloutly no relevance to my life.....and left some of them 50/50 to lure you into answering them...... If you was truely psychic I imagine you would of known this.

You dont have a gift....... sorry.

Good imagination though.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
08-09-2012, 05:36 PM
(08-09-2012 04:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  I purposely asked you some questions that had absoloutly no relevance to my life.....and left some of them 50/50 to lure you into answering them...... If you was truely psychic I imagine you would of known this.

Good imagination though.
I'm not even mad or upset but whos to say you are telling the turth -_-. idk mady me "gift " is just a Good imagination .Thats strange im confused.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
But if i readminds and you mislead me then I'm just saying what you told me so i do have a gift.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Did your sister pass away? i asked you to look at her and i saw a closed coffin.
(08-09-2012 04:39 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  1.) Do you have a Red detailed Motorbike that you bought from a junk yard and fixed up It has a bumper sticker that says "wicked" or says something about "wicked" .

I drive neither

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  2.)I saw 5 rooms one is a exercise room ,one has a lot of boxes just piled up on each other ,and One room is the cat room the cat just took over that room ,and you have two bathrooms

I live in a house, not a bungalow and I have none of the rooms you mention and only one bathroom.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  3.) You wear Both Glasses and contacts .

I wear neither

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  4.) You are married and have been for 2 years .

Lol..... I aint ever getting married, I am single.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  5.) a Brown cat and a Iguana that stays in the living room .

I own no pets.

(08-09-2012 04:32 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  6)you have 1 sister on your Mom side of the family .

Yes that is correct.... but I also have a brother and two half brothers.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 05:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-09-2012 05:38 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  But if i readminds and you mislead me then I'm just saying what you told me so i do have a gift.

Tell me more about your diet and supplements. I'm particularly interested in any psychotropics you might be consuming. Think I might want me some of that shit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2012, 05:52 PM
(08-09-2012 05:36 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 04:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  I purposely asked you some questions that had absoloutly no relevance to my life.....and left some of them 50/50 to lure you into answering them...... If you was truely psychic I imagine you would of known this.

Good imagination though.
I'm not even mad or upset but whos to say you are telling the turth -_-. idk mady me "gift " is just a Good imagination .Thats strange im confused.

Why would I lie when I have mentioned in this very thread that I know somebody who has a spooky way of telling me about my life WITHOUT asking me questions.

If you so want I can easily make a video of me going around my house showing you the contents to prove 100% im not lying.

(08-09-2012 05:38 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  But if i readminds and you mislead me then I'm just saying what you told me so i do have a gift.

You said yourself that you all you need to "connect" to my mind is my details which are My pic.... My name.... and my date of birth.

All of those details are correct so that proves you never "connected" with me because if you did you would of known those questions were wrong.

(08-09-2012 05:41 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Did your sister pass away? i asked you to look at her and i saw a closed coffin.

No..... she is very much alive and kicking.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-09-2012, 06:05 PM
I can ask you more questions....... and I will make them relevant to my life.

(and I can back every single one of these answers up with proof if you want.... I have about 4 questions in mind allready)

Be warned though I will give you 5+ answers to pick from for every question to decrease your odds of lucky guessing.

Is that not a fully fair way of testing your "Skills"???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-09-2012, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 06:13 PM by BizzysaidAss.)
Hahaha ,well played sir Smile well played .sigh FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! im bummed i dont have a gift :\ and I'm happy atlest i was wrong about your sister.
(08-09-2012 05:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 05:36 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm not even mad or upset but whos to say you are telling the turth -_-. idk mady me "gift " is just a Good imagination .Thats strange im confused.

Why would I lie when I have mentioned in this very thread that I know somebody who has a spooky way of telling me about my life WITHOUT asking me questions.

If you so want I can easily make a video of me going around my house showing you the contents to prove 100% im not lying.

You said yourself that you all you need to "connect" to my mind is my details which are My pic.... My name.... and my date of birth.

All of those details are correct so that proves you never "connected" with me because if you did you would of known those questions were wrong.

(08-09-2012 05:41 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Did your sister pass away? i asked you to look at her and i saw a closed coffin.

No..... she is very much alive and kicking.

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
08-09-2012, 06:11 PM
No Bmore Sad You proved to me Im not gifted maby in the past i just made Great guesses and thought i had a gift .

Heart cute