Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
"Drugs are bad m'kay " Im all natural .
(08-09-2012 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 05:38 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  But if i readminds and you mislead me then I'm just saying what you told me so i do have a gift.

Tell me more about your diet and supplements. I'm particularly interested in any psychotropics you might be consuming. Think I might want me some of that shit.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Lol That video is funny .

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
(08-09-2012 06:21 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  "Drugs are bad m'kay " Im all natural .
(08-09-2012 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell me more about your diet and supplements. I'm particularly interested in any psychotropics you might be consuming. Think I might want me some of that shit.

Naturally fucking bonkers maybe, I just took my simvastatin, metformin, and seroquel and asked them if they was bad. I take their absence of response to mean "Drugs ain't bad, m'kay." Apparently you can be motherfucking bonkers, and still be capable of fucking posting. I'm good with that.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-09-2012, 06:56 PM
(08-09-2012 06:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 06:21 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  "Drugs are bad m'kay " Im all natural .

Naturally fucking bonkers maybe, I just took my simvastatin, metformin, and seroquel and asked them if they was bad. I take their absence of response to mean "Drugs ain't bad, m'kay." Apparently you can be motherfucking bonkers, and still be capable of fucking posting. I'm good with that.

Hm...just about time to take my simvastatin, lisinopril, lorezapam, and buspar. Thanks for the reminder!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-09-2012, 07:04 PM
(08-09-2012 06:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hm...just about time to take my simvastatin, lisinopril, lorezapam, and buspar. Thanks for the reminder!

Girlie's got a line on all that except the buspar. Gonna look into that. Thanks, Hellbound.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-09-2012, 07:20 PM
My reality is to hard to cope with so i make a false world .And y drugs are bad they made me sleep all day Sad So i stopped talking it
:\ i have scitzophella since age 10.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Im still going to read minds It gives me a exscape and protection from remembering my true life.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 07:46 PM
... Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?

No offence intended or nothing but Bizzy's story seems to be increasing in volume as a sob-story as they are shown to be wrong or is seriously questioned. I like to call this the "Hope/Faith Wall" A person constructs a mental wall between their detractors and themselves by using elements of their story (or fictional one), by blind faith or faulty reasoning which "boosts" their argument or beliefs (to themselves) in order to try and protect themselves from something they don't want to know or can't admit to themselves.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I see it, I saw it, I commented, it wasn't well-received.

Take it for what it is, it's BS...I just don't understand why you would come here for all this unless it's someone previously banned.

Move on...it just gets more convoluted.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-09-2012, 07:50 PM
(08-09-2012 07:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 06:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hm...just about time to take my simvastatin, lisinopril, lorezapam, and buspar. Thanks for the reminder!

Girlie's got a line on all that except the buspar. Gonna look into that. Thanks, Hellbound.

I don't think you need it. You don't strike me as the anxious type.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post