Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading
Well i was raised as a Jehovahwitness and my ..well i cant call it a gift anymore did start at age 10 after i was raped so you have a point but nothing i say is a lie im honest even to the point that it makes me look fucking retarded .:'( I took paxel for a year and slept all day it sucked .
(08-09-2012 07:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?

No offence intended or nothing but Bizzy's story seems to be increasing in volume as a sob-story as they are shown to be wrong or is seriously questioned. I like to call this the "Hope/Faith Wall" A person constructs a mental wall between their detractors and themselves by using elements of their story (or fictional one), by blind faith or faulty reasoning which "boosts" their argument or beliefs (to themselves) in order to try and protect themselves from something they don't want to know or can't admit to themselves.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I came here because om a new athiest and im sick of my facebook friends stupid God post This is my escape frpm stupid Jesus comments and begging god to bless them smh,Well i really did think i had a gift but i was proven wrong i didnt make this post thinking i was fake okay so im not b.sing I thought i had a freaking gift ! and after the fact i realized why i thought i had the power to do what i claimed.
(08-09-2012 07:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I see it, I saw it, I commented, it wasn't well-received.

Take it for what it is, it's BS...I just don't understand why you would come here for all this unless it's someone previously banned.

Move on...it just gets more convoluted.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Good, you are learning.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Bizzy,
If you really are looking for help and support here, there are a lot of people willing to try. Just stop with the cryptic, beating around the bush stuff. Tell us what's going on, what you are looking for, how someone could help and put the mind reading stuff away for now.

How about some background to help us help, we aren't the mind-readers, we can't guess by the bits and pieces of seemingly random info you throw out.

Start over...try again.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2012, 08:27 PM
FUCK MY LIFE !BUT I'M STRONG I WILL KEEP LIVING IT PAIN AND ALL I WAS A BABY WITHOUT PROTECTION SO YEAH I RAN AWAY IN MY MIND .YOU TRY LIVING WITH A RAPPERS AND TRY SLEEPING WITH OUT BEING TOUCHED ON AND THEN WHEN MY FAMILY FOUND OUT I HAD TO SUFFER A PAP SMEAR THAT HURT IT BROKE MY HYMEN YEAH IM CRAZY HUH WOW ,LOL I GUESS ITS TRUE IF YOU TRY TO READ MINDS YOU CRAZY .WELL NEWS FLASH I PULL MY HAIR I EAT IT ,I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF MEN WITH OUT RUNNING IN FEAR ,I STAY IN MY HOUSE ALL DAY N NIGHT AMD YES IM FAT BECOUSE AT 10 MY LIL VOICE INMY HEAD SAID GAIN A BELLY THAT WAY NO ONE CAN GET ON TOP OF YOU .HAHA THAT WAS WRONG TO I WAS RAPED AGAIN .I LOVE MY MOMMA AND I DIDN'T WANT TO RUN AWAY. THATS DEDRA THATS ME .SOB STORYS LEFT AND RIGHT BABY BECAUSE THATS MY LIFE A SOB STORY.BUT I LIVE BECAUSE ITS WORSE SHIT IN THIS WORLD BESIDES MY LIL ASS ITS BABYS OVER SEAS BEING KILLED FOR OIL N WATER AND NOTHING .AND I LIVE IN EVIL AMERICA LIVING LIFE LIKE A BACKWARDS COUNTRY WOULD. I love all yall i love me I DIDN'T DESERVE THAT LIFE ,IT WAS HARD TRYING TO LEARN AT SCHOOL WHILE THINKING HOW TO PROTECT MY SELF FROM MY FAT UGLY ASS LIL BROTHER And OLDER SISTER .MY ONLY PROTECTION WAS MY MOM WHO FAILED ME BY LEAVEING THE HOUSE THEN I WAS FREE RANGE FOR LIL UGLY NAIGBORS TO RAPE .BEING CRAZY IS NOT A JOKE TO ME.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Thats my re introduction welcome to my world its only butterflys and lollipops n sunshine if i create it .Im sorry smh

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't know that we are qualified to help...will see who can offer what.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-09-2012, 08:40 PM
I guess im that shy odd girl in the room as allways :'( .I will keep my mouth shut and only read and respond to post thats not to heavey ya know that way no one gets upset or annoyed with me .I didn't think this website was a help fourm i just think its a place with non God believers like myself. Don't worry i don't think of you all as bullys In a odd way i was helped i can't lie to myself and say i have a mind reading gift anymore.
(08-09-2012 08:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bizzy,
If you really are looking for help and support here, there are a lot of people willing to try. Just stop with the cryptic, beating around the bush stuff. Tell us what's going on, what you are looking for, how someone could help and put the mind reading stuff away for now.

How about some background to help us help, we aren't the mind-readers, we can't guess by the bits and pieces of seemingly random info you throw out.

Start over...try again.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I wrote that caps filled rant befor reading this but Im not a mind reader huh That was just another great guess on my part .
(08-09-2012 08:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bizzy,

Start over...try again.

Heart cute
08-09-2012, 08:49 PM
We're not a help forum that's right, that doesn't mean we can't offer a helping word now and then, for what you said you had a more than tough life and that's something serious, I think we can't offer you the help you may need here, maybe some professional help is the best thing to do, at least as a way to process all the problems you described.

For the rest we are here, you can rant and talk all you want, in this forum we can pass as bullies but we're not, we just want to find the truth in things and (like in the case of your gift) sometimes we get carried with the sarcasm (mea culpa?)

anyway, hopefully you can find the help you need, and I'm sure we can accompany you (with all the limitations of an internet forum) in solving anything you need to solve Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post