Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
05-09-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
I really do wish i could spell I tried .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 04:09 AM
(05-09-2012 03:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 11:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ok.
A claim like this should be tested.

Name: David Llewellyn Jones
DOB: 9th Feb 1964
Pic: See avatar.
Smile.what's your Question?

Sorry, I didn't realise I needed a question.

Urm...

Question: Will I ever meet the perfect guy?

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Psychic reading. If you can do them you wouldn't need our names picture and date of birth.
You would know them already.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-09-2012, 04:13 AM
(05-09-2012 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Let me have a crack at this my brain is pretty large I'm sure I have some untapped superpower of some sort.

Ommmmmmm.. Ommmmmm.. Yes yes it's coming to me I am getting a cloudy picture. I sense that you are a smoker living in Singapore who travels a lot for his job. Ommmmm.. My senses sense a British accent. More is coming to me, it's a bit hazy, I sense that today you will meet somebody and you will talk.

Ha, who knew that I had physic powers.

Way off, dude!

I was raised as a poor Latino girl in the swamps of Texas. I work the streets to pay for my habit and never talk to no-one all day.

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2012, 05:31 AM
(05-09-2012 04:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Let me have a crack at this my brain is pretty large I'm sure I have some untapped superpower of some sort.

Ommmmmmm.. Ommmmmm.. Yes yes it's coming to me I am getting a cloudy picture. I sense that you are a smoker living in Singapore who travels a lot for his job. Ommmmm.. My senses sense a British accent. More is coming to me, it's a bit hazy, I sense that today you will meet somebody and you will talk.

Way off, dude!

I was raised as a poor Latino girl in the swamps of Texas. I work the streets to pay for my habit and never talk to no-one all day.

Damit, so close!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-09-2012, 05:33 AM
(05-09-2012 04:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Question: Will I ever meet the perfect guy?
May I try, too? I can give you some indirect answers in both directions, and they will all come true Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
05-09-2012, 05:53 AM
(05-09-2012 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Let me have a crack at this my brain is pretty large I'm sure I have some untapped superpower of some sort.

Nah, he's the youngest son of a Welsh coal miner in a green valley, crippled as a lad, but the minister (who's in love with his sister) helped him learn to walk again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
05-09-2012, 06:01 AM
I think a lot of readings can be seen the same as horoscopes.... vague, However I do know one lady who is different..... like you she gives readings for free as she doesnt believe in profiting off her "gift"..... she doesnt lead with questions and everything she said is direct. She knew things about my parents that only me and my family knew.... she also knew things about my personal thoughts and feelings at the time that I had shared with nobody.

Obv there is still a chance she guessed/read me..... although I think the odds are astronomical even so its still there, still a chance it was pot luck..... I cant explain it yet I cant believe in it fully.

She needs to touch the person who she is giving the reading to..... it helps her make a "connection" apparently...... she cant do it any other way.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-09-2012, 06:48 AM
la la-la la, la la-la la, hey hey, fucking troll. Big Grin

A motherfucker says there's gonna be an earthquake on January 9th, and January 9th happens, and lo and behold, earthquake!

Did motherfucker predict the future? No. The information comes from it being January9th, not some psychic skank. Everything that seems unexplainable is explainable with simultaneity, yet simultaneity itself is too much woo. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-09-2012, 06:49 AM
(05-09-2012 06:01 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think a lot of readings can be seen the same as horoscopes.... vague, However I do know one lady who is different..... like you she gives readings for free as she doesnt believe in profiting off her "gift"..... she doesnt lead with questions and everything she said is direct. She knew things about my parents that only me and my family knew.... she also knew things about my personal thoughts and feelings at the time that I had shared with nobody.

Obv there is still a chance she guessed/read me..... although I think the odds are astronomical even so its still there, still a chance it was pot luck..... I cant explain it yet I cant believe in it fully.

She needs to touch the person who she is giving the reading to..... it helps her make a "connection" apparently...... she cant do it any other way.

You still need some ChasSlapping. Study up on cold reading.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post