Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
05-09-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
(05-09-2012 08:35 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  Please no more slappin..... youll bring out my sado masochist tendencies Evil_monster
*slapping* Cool

Thanks, he needed that. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-09-2012, 09:48 AM
(05-09-2012 09:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 09:27 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm going to try to answer the original question .

How about answering mine...... Im sorry but you have asked for personal information off people and Id like to know why you need this info..... you can keep ignoring me but I shant go away Smile
I need to conect with the person i never lookup info i get the response from the person only with permission and I need to Ask them in my mind "To let me in and to stay calm "Its the only way i know how to do it .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
(05-09-2012 09:32 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Bemore still "wants to believe."

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-09-2012, 09:54 AM
DLJ Im,nervous lol to lnow if im right or wrong you're the first person i read normally i read people from magazines never one on one. but here is what i have . "I allways wanted to be but has never been with a man but i look at men sexually." and myself Dedra I saw a room and seen you recall checking men out .

Heart cute
05-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Oh FFS...

And Stark, where exactly would this thread belong?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Bizzy: I'm in, my mind is open as a book, I do not lie, I am not "closing" my mind anymore because I do not believe in these things anymore (Grew up with this sort of stuff). I gave up caring about people reading my mind, cold reading me or anything. So I do not fear shunning or embarrasment.
So if you like, give it a try. I am not going to give you any info, but if you do your homework, you will find a lot about me based on what I wrote on this forum. You can go ahead and give me a future outlook based on these thing. If you don't want to do that, just poke into the blue.
I give you official permission to dig in my mind and subconscious and so on and I will not lie when I answer, be my guest. If you surprise me with reading something that is true or turns out true, I will say so, if you say something that is wrong I will say so as well.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
05-09-2012, 10:00 AM
(05-09-2012 09:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  DLJ Im,nervous lol to lnow if im right or wrong you're the first person i read normally i read people from magazines never one on one. but here is what i have . "I allways wanted to be but has never been with a man but i look at men sexually." and myself Dedra I saw a room and seen you recall checking men out .

What shape was the room.... what colours were the walls.... what was in the room?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Sorry Anj, I should have been clear. I moved this from "Atheism and Theism" to this section. The Atheism and Theism section is for discussion on religion. This could probably fit into a couple different sections. This section will do.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
05-09-2012, 10:02 AM
What... um... what fucking forum am I on?

[Image: JAWDROP-at-ya-penelope3six-30908010-359-288.gif]

First a thread you claim wasn't some attempt at racism, and now a stupid psychic thread? You are some kind of troll that's for sure. That or you just might vote for this guy:

[Image: avatar146_5.gif]

Sometime in the future. Am I psychic?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
05-09-2012, 10:03 AM
oh i forgot to say, it has to be specific and not generic. just saying, because that's important if you actually can do what you claim.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)