Ask me Dedra ,psychic reading

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Ask me Dedra ,Physic reading
Stark: If this was in the atheism theism section before, I think it was fine there because this stuff is practiced reiligously independently and inside religion. Remember my thread series "Leela's spirituality". I touched this topic a few times there.

Angie: You know I like you very much, but I found your "BS" comment very rude and discriminating. This is a belief just like the one in Santa and the one in Jesus. In that case we can have a BS-section and move the whole atheism and theism babble right in there as well, right along with the whole pseudoscience section.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 10:23 AM
(05-09-2012 10:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:15 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I didn't see the room shape ,it was baige or off white men lol it was like a gym locker but no lockers i just saw men behinds Blush one guy had on jeans and one had shorts The image was very fast like a memory.

That does sound a lot like DLJ. I think you're legit, Bizzy. Thumbsup

Wait! I'm googling the word "gym" as it is unfamiliar to me.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2012, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 10:30 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
(05-09-2012 10:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 09:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  DLJ Im,nervous lol to lnow if im right or wrong you're the first person i read normally i read people from magazines never one on one. but here is what i have . "I allways wanted to be but has never been with a man but i look at men sexually." and myself Dedra I saw a room and seen you recall checking men out .

I don't mean to be rude but I didn't really understand what you wrote.

But I don't think it was accurate.

I have never wanted to be with a man.
I do not give men sexy looks.
I recall that I am checking out of my hotel room tomorrow (but no men are involved in that except me)
But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .
did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?That happened when i was trying to connect

Heart cute
05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
(05-09-2012 10:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude but I didn't really understand what you wrote.

I recall that I am checking out of my hotel room tomorrow (but no men are involved in that except me)
But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .
did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?That happened when i was trying to connect

You are contradicting yourself.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
05-09-2012, 10:32 AM
(05-09-2012 10:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude but I didn't really understand what you wrote.

did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?

No, you said I have never been with but wanted to be with a man. I have never wanted that.

But yes, that's amazing... I like my sex really rough and I was asphyxiating the hooker I have in my room right now. She was saying she loved it until she turned a bit purple so I stopped.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
(05-09-2012 10:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  That does sound a lot like DLJ. I think you're legit, Bizzy. Thumbsup

Wait! I'm googling the word "gym" as it is unfamiliar to me.

Maybe she meant "Jim", as in James. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-09-2012, 10:34 AM
(05-09-2012 10:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:26 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  But number 1 Thats what i said and i didn't see you lusting at the guys you looked real quick at they pants .
did you put both your hands around your throat like chocking your self or some one a few mins ago?

No, you said I have never been with but wanted to be with a man. I have never wanted that.

But yes, that's amazing... I like my sex really rough and I was asphyxiating the hooker I have in my room right now. She was saying she loved it until she turned a bit purple so I stopped.

Have you ever had a "Devil's Threesome?" Perhaps that's what she was referring to and you somehow crossed swords with Jim.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-09-2012, 10:37 AM
(05-09-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  No, you said I have never been with but wanted to be with a man. I have never wanted that.

Have you ever had a "Devil's Threesome?" Perhaps that's what she was referring to and you somehow crossed swords with Jim.

No. I'm too shy.
And anyway, sex before marriage is a sin.

05-09-2012, 10:40 AM
(05-09-2012 10:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you ever had a "Devil's Threesome?" Perhaps that's what she was referring to and you somehow crossed swords with Jim.

No. I'm too shy.
And anyway, sex before marriage is a sin.

How about sex after marriage? That's OK, right? I used to be married.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-09-2012, 10:41 AM
(05-09-2012 10:21 AM)Leela Wrote:  Stark: If this was in the atheism theism section before, I think it was fine there because this stuff is practiced reiligously independently and inside religion. Remember my thread series "Leela's spirituality". I touched this topic a few times there.

Angie: You know I like you very much, but I found your "BS" comment very rude and discriminating. This is a belief just like the one in Santa and the one in Jesus. In that case we can have a BS-section and move the whole atheism and theism babble right in there as well, right along with the whole pseudoscience section.

Sorry Leela, no offense intended.

It was the sum of the posts and not the specific claim that looks like BS to me.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy