Ask meh!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Ask meh!
(12-03-2014 02:10 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are you still pretending to be the devout christian or do some people know of your doubts? Are you open with your questions?

After I ran (to a different state), I went to church periodically. The people there knew that I was having difficulties, and they understood that (this was a regular Baptist church this time). I've wavered between "I give up, I want nothing to do with you, God" to "omgosh, I can't turn my back now, I need to go back to church and at least show people what a REAL Christian is supposed to be."

So I've flip-flopped a lot. People who know me know that I'm having issues with this. My mom knows that I don't think I can call myself a Christian right now. She believes that I'm a Christian who has just been hurt really badly.

As far as being open with my questions... no, not really. There are people who have heard my complaints about the justice thing, but as far as other stuff, I'm mostly reading around on these forums to see what you guys are saying about stuff.

I have developed some Wicca-ish tendencies in all of this as well.

I'm a freaking ideological mutt who is just emotionally bleeding all over the place. lol

What a mess.

Now I just don't know. And now from reading around here, I've started doubting other things too, hence me now saying I'm an agnostic theist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 02:28 AM
My question:

(I'll avoid the obvious "What's the airspeed velocity of a swallow?" question).

You say, "And I was to submit to and obey my husband."

Where can I get a girl like that?

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
12-03-2014, 02:29 AM
(12-03-2014 02:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  My question:

(I'll avoid the obvious "What's the airspeed velocity of a swallow?" question)

You say "And I was to submit to and obey my husband."

rofl! I'm all for some BDSM games, provide there's a safeword! And it better not be in tongues (as Mathilda was saying Tongue)
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post
12-03-2014, 02:32 AM
(12-03-2014 02:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  My question:

(I'll avoid the obvious "What's the airspeed velocity of a swallow?" question).

You say, "And I was to submit to and obey my husband."

Drooling
Who could ever say no to you DLJ?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 2 users Like LostandInsecure's post
12-03-2014, 02:34 AM
I'm over here derailing my own thread, I love it. Tongue
[+] 7 users Like Charis's post
12-03-2014, 02:44 AM
I had a question but I forgot Undecided Oh well. Glad you're here, you seem like fun Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
12-03-2014, 02:46 AM
(12-03-2014 02:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  I had a question but I forgot Undecided Oh well. Glad you're here, you seem like fun Smile
Awww thanks! Heart

If you remember, just ask. I can't guarantee that I'll have a good answer for you, but I'll try.
12-03-2014, 02:49 AM
(12-03-2014 02:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  I had a question but I forgot Undecided Oh well. Glad you're here, you seem like fun Smile

WHY aren't you in the sexy banter thread?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
12-03-2014, 02:50 AM
(12-03-2014 02:46 AM)Charis Wrote:  I can't guarantee that I'll have a good answer for you, but I'll try.

Oh dear, I fear you have become tainted Tongue The proper theistic response is "I have the BEST POSSIBLE answer for you and it's written backwards in Cyrillic on this 4000 year old McDonalds menu".

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
12-03-2014, 02:53 AM
(12-03-2014 02:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  WHY aren't you in the sexy banter thread?

Last I heard I'd been drowned in cum, resurrected then had a dildo shoved up my butt and been imprisoned in DL's car boot... it's kinda... dark in there... Tongue