• 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2011, 03:22 PM

Lightbulb Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally
[Image: novinite_logo4.png]
World
Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally
World | April 22, 2011, Friday

[Image: photo_verybig_127561.jpg]
A file photograph dated 23 October 2010 shows Wikileaks founder Julian Assange during his press conference in London, Britain. Photo by EPA/BGNES

A paranoid, power-hungry and megalomaniac man, who can not tolerate any criticism from his subordinates – this is the real Julian Assange, according to WikiLeaks former spokesman.

In his memoir "Inside WikiLeaks: My Time with Julian Assange at the World's Most Dangerous Website" Daniel Domscheit-Berg tells about the behind-the-scene goings-on during his three years as Assange's spokesman.

"It was almost funny" that Assange "had adopted the language of the powermongers he claimed to be combating," writes Domscheit-Berg in his book, as quoted by the Washington Post.

Although he was very enthusiastic and supportive of Assange's whistle-blowing mission at the beginning Domscheit-Berg left the organization dismayed by Assange's paranoid resistance to transparency, lack of political neutrality, and addiction to concentrating power in his own hands — anti-democratic vices that Wiki­Leaks was founded to oppose. (Full Article)
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2011, 10:57 PM
RE: Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally
Giving anon a platform to criticize and call bullshit on the governments automatically makes anyone a power hungry psychopath wanting to ruin the world with lies and selfish goals.

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
18-05-2011, 02:11 AM

RE: Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally
(17-05-2011 10:57 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Giving anon a platform to criticize and call bullshit on the governments automatically makes anyone a power hungry psychopath wanting to ruin the world with lies and selfish goals.
Seems like it...When I explained to some friends why I think that 911 was an inside job I got the same treatment from them that Assange is getting now.
Quote this message in a reply