Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/...t-dead-dc/

Quote:Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks
Comprehensively rebutted here:

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
10-08-2016, 07:53 AM
(10-08-2016 07:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Comprehensively rebutted here:

Something tells me you haven't read that article for yourself. Maybe you should do just that and re-evaluate whether or not it's relevant to this thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-08-2016, 08:03 AM
I read it and found relevant information in it.
Assange alluded that Rich was a source, but did not back that up. Typical rumor mongering. If the guy was a source then blow it up.
His position in the DNC was highly unlikely to put him in a position to know anything.
10-08-2016, 09:34 AM
(10-08-2016 02:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/...t-dead-dc/

Jim "The Dumbest Man on the Internet" Hoft is not a credible source. And people who cite him share his dumbness.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2016, 09:45 AM
(10-08-2016 07:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 07:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Comprehensively rebutted here:

Something tells me you haven't read that article for yourself. Maybe you should do just that and re-evaluate whether or not it's relevant to this thread.

Something tells me you haven't read the rebuttal article for yourself.............Popcorn

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
10-08-2016, 09:47 AM
I was not aware wikileaks are now revealing their sources.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
10-08-2016, 10:41 AM
(10-08-2016 09:45 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Something tells me you haven't read the rebuttal article for yourself.............Popcorn
I actually read it back when it first came out in July. The Snopes article addresses an urban legend which says that Hillary had him killed because he was allegedly about to meet with the FBI to discuss the possibility of testifying against her. Neither Assange nor OP made either of these two claims at any point. Care to prove that you weren't just talking out of your ass when you asserted that the article "rebutted" a suggestion that Assange made almost a month after the article was last updated? Consider

10-08-2016, 11:20 AM
(10-08-2016 10:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:45 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Something tells me you haven't read the rebuttal article for yourself.............Popcorn
I actually read it back when it first came out in July. The Snopes article addresses an urban legend which says that Hillary had him killed because he was allegedly about to meet with the FBI to discuss the possibility of testifying against her. Neither Assange nor OP made either of these two claims at any point. Care to prove that you weren't just talking out of your ass when you asserted that the article "rebutted" a suggestion that Assange made almost a month after the article was last updated? Consider

it says it was updated today.

He's not even suggesting this guy was providing leaks. Which isn't even what Assange is saying. He was a person killed but leaks being involved isn't a real implication of his statements. What he's suggesting is the danger involved in their work is real.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-08-2016, 11:33 AM
(10-08-2016 11:20 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  it says it was updated today.
Yeah, albeit several hours after Silly Deity submitted his post.