Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks
(10-08-2016 11:20 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He's not even suggesting this guy was providing leaks. Which isn't even what Assange is saying. He was a person killed but leaks being involved isn't a real implication of his statements. What he's suggesting is the danger involved in their work is real.

Sorry, but no. He's absolutely implying Rich was a source and was murdered for it. Otherwise, what danger is he referring to?

I'm getting sick of Assange. Either Rich was a source or he wasn't. And, Assange knows or he doesn't. If he was, say it and provide the proof and let's have a proper investigation. If he wasn't, then shut the fuck up. This "maybe I know something, maybe I don't" bullshit is really annoying.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
10-08-2016, 09:19 PM
I'm still waiting on that completely damning evidence against Hillary Clinton that Wikileaks promised. Drinking Beverage
10-08-2016, 09:50 PM
(10-08-2016 09:19 PM)Grimm Wrote:  I'm still waiting on that completely damning evidence against Hillary Clinton that Wikileaks promised. Drinking Beverage

Two more months.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-08-2016, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 10:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-08-2016 09:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:19 PM)Grimm Wrote:  I'm still waiting on that completely damning evidence against Hillary Clinton that Wikileaks promised. Drinking Beverage

Two more months.

Way too late. It's already too late. It won't matter. The American voters are not yet stupid enough to put an out of control poop throwing monkey in charge. Better a crook than an out of control poop throwing monkey. Granted it's a close call.

#sigh
10-08-2016, 10:42 PM
I have a feeling the Justice Dept. won't prosecute her or will do their best to cover shit up and in any case my fellow citizens are already convinced by the "she's not Trump" argument. Even I have to admit she's better but only in the sense that she knows how to blend in when and when to shut her mouth when it's important. To me she's just as morally bankrupt, just much, MUCH better at hiding it.

But I still would love for her to try explain her way out of something really bad and damn near irrefutable. Something hard even for the dumbest, least politically informed person to brush aside.
10-08-2016, 11:00 PM
So if I am to understand this correctly, the same people too incompetent to protect an email server killed a guy without any leaving any evidence?
[+] 3 users Like TrojanSpartan's post
10-08-2016, 11:11 PM
(10-08-2016 11:00 PM)TrojanSpartan Wrote:  So if I am to understand this correctly, the same people too incompetent to protect an email server killed a guy without leaving any evidence?

It's very clever.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2016, 05:40 AM

I thought the stuff that was just released was pretty damning. It implies a trade of money for access to Clinton when she was Sec State.

The problem is, and I predicted this a few weeks ago, no one gives a fuck anymore.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
11-08-2016, 07:56 AM
(10-08-2016 10:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Two more months.

Way too late. It's already too late. It won't matter. The American voters are not yet stupid enough to put an out of control poop throwing monkey in charge. Better a crook than an out of control poop throwing monkey. Granted it's a close call.

At this point. They'll pull the lever for a literal sewer rat before they do it for the tremendous poop throwing monkey.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
11-08-2016, 08:06 AM
(10-08-2016 09:03 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 11:20 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He's not even suggesting this guy was providing leaks. Which isn't even what Assange is saying. He was a person killed but leaks being involved isn't a real implication of his statements. What he's suggesting is the danger involved in their work is real.

Sorry, but no. He's absolutely implying Rich was a source and was murdered for it. Otherwise, what danger is he referring to?

I'm getting sick of Assange. Either Rich was a source or he wasn't. And, Assange knows or he doesn't. If he was, say it and provide the proof and let's have a proper investigation. If he wasn't, then shut the fuck up. This "maybe I know something, maybe I don't" bullshit is really annoying.

Bringing down Hillary and conversely, putting Trump in the White House, is apparently important enough for Assange to set aside wikileaks policy of not revealing their sources.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg