Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Assange suggest DNC staffer was murdered for providing leaks
How do you figure? He's NOT saying if Rich was a source.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 10:41 AM by DLJ.)
It's an age old misdirect.

Protect a live source by hinting that the source was the dead guy.

Wikileaks have done a Lommy.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-08-2016, 10:52 AM
(11-08-2016 05:40 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:19 PM)Grimm Wrote:  I'm still waiting on that completely damning evidence against Hillary Clinton that Wikileaks promised. Drinking Beverage

I thought the stuff that was just released was pretty damning. It implies a trade of money for access to Clinton when she was Sec State.

The problem is, and I predicted this a few weeks ago, no one gives a fuck anymore.

I agree that Hillary should have been arrested or at the very least disqualified to be in any position of authority over anyone. But if you've been promising a "smoking gun" that will guarantee an arrest why the fuck would you wait until November to release it? If true, and I have my doubts that it is, that would leave the field more open to Trump perhaps without enough time to field a new Democrat candidate to oppose him.

I like that Wikileaks essentially fills the role that the press is supposed to be filling, i.e. watchdog of the government. But it seems to me that Assange here is only trying to drum up controversy that will translate into free media coverage for his site.

If you have any important information that could affect the lives of millions around the globe you should be spilling it. If they really do have something else (maybe something that Americans will actually give a shit about!) on Hillary they should have released it during the primaries.
[+] 1 user Likes Grimm's post