Assuming HOC saw this but ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Assuming HOC saw this but ...
Just in case, this is for Sir House of Cantor ...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/gwyneth-get...13793.html

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
13-11-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Assuming HOC saw this but ...
(13-11-2014 09:03 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Just in case, this is for Sir House of Cantor ...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/gwyneth-get...13793.html

This is going to give him a heart attack.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Gwynnite definitely seems to be the most tolerated religious nonsense around here. Thanks. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-11-2014, 12:17 PM
(13-11-2014 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gwynnite definitely seems to be the most tolerated religious nonsense around here. Thanks. Big Grin

I dunno...worship is worship my friend. Lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
13-11-2014, 01:43 PM
(13-11-2014 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gwynnite definitely seems to be the most tolerated religious nonsense around here. Thanks. Big Grin

That's because you don't proselytize or try to win us over with the Cosmological Argument or Pascal's Wager all of the time. That tolerance ends the moment you start telling us that the universe must have been caused by Gwynnies.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-11-2014, 01:53 PM

I like Gwyneth. Not in the way you do, HOC, but I like that she's a bit of a snob. Most people are put off by that but I like it. You see, I'm a bit of a snob too. Sleepy She also has an air of not caring about what anyone says about her. I also like her first name. Gwyneth, what a fun name.

Carry on.....

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-11-2014, 02:05 PM
(13-11-2014 01:43 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

That's because you don't proselytize or try to win us over with the Cosmological Argument or Pascal's Wager all of the time. That tolerance ends the moment you start telling us that the universe must have been caused by Gwynnies.

That's 'cuz those arguments are dumb. I wouldn't demean my Gwynnies with such a cheeseball association. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post