Asteroid 2005 YU55-November 8th...poss coincidences.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Asteroid 2005 YU55-November 8th...poss coincidences.
Dont get me wrong......im not a doom/fear monger or anything......we have asteroids and comets miss earth all of the time (sometimes even small ones hit us)

This one however is a bit different.........firstly you can have a look at a NASA JPL model of the asteroid 2005 YU55 and its orbit here........

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2005+YU55&orb=1

Now what makes this Comet so special is it will pass by earth.......but it will be that close that it will be between the earth and the moon and this will occur on the 8th/9th of November.

Obv they have made predictions that it will harmlessly pass by earth and news reports are saying this.......HOWEVER......they also say what would happen if it DID hit earth.......which to me sounds either like fear mongering (it sells) or that they are not too sure. Im sure the predictions of it hitting the pacific ocean (7.0 mag earthquake and 70 foot tsunami traveling 60 miles) are quite on the small and optimistic side of an object that still hasnt had its size clarified properly.

Well around this date (coincidentally????) they are having a major worldwide tsunami drill................

Exercise Pacific Wave ’11

9-10 November 2011: In August 2010, the PTWS Steering Committee (SC) met to discuss the progress of the PTWS during the intersessional period, including the next PTWSexercise. Considering the general objectives of PACWAVE08, the SC approved the PACWAVE Summary Report and requested Working Groups 2 and 3 (Tsunami Detection, Warning and Dissemination; Tsunami Awareness and Response) to cooperate in the preparation of an end-to-end communication exercise PACWAVE11 in November 2011. The actual evacuation of local communities (or parts of it) will be left to the decision of local or national authorities. A PTWS Exercises Task Team was formed, chaired by ITIC and New Zealand, to organize the exercise and elaborate on detailed scenarios.

PacWave11 will be held on 9-10 November 2011 as a multi-scenario exercise that will allow all PTWS countries to exercise using a destructive local or regional tsunami scenario. PacWave 11 will also be used to introduce new tsunami advisory products of the PTWC that were proposed by the PTWS Enhanced Tsunami Warning Products Task Team and approved by ICG/PTWS-XXIV. IOC Circular Letter 2390 was issued on 13 May 2011 announcing the exercise and requesting PTWS Countries to nominate a PacWave11 focal point. IOC Manual and Guides 58 on How to Plan, Conduct, and Evaluate Tsunami Exercises was issued in July 2011.

The PacWave11 Exercise Manual (IOC TS 97) was published in August 2011. UNESCO will issue a press release on 1 November 2011.A PTWS Exercises Task Team was formed, chaired by ITIC and New Zealand, to organize the exercise and elaborate on detailed scenarios.

So I decide to look for this "manual" that they mention and I come across this link.........

http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/002...14/211498e.pdf

Which before you click.........doesnt work and crashes my browser so it is unusable and I have to use Task Manager to close it.......but try clicking and seeing what happens. I wanna know what that document says Huh

Also (coincidentally???) America is running a "emergency broadcast drill" on the 9th of November.......many links telling you about it but I have chosen this text to highlight...........

November 9 there will be a test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The test is a nationwide event coordinated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

As this event draws near, the federal government is encouraging state and county emergency management officials to get the word out to all citizens. Pinal County’s website features a countdown clock on the right side to help raise awareness of the upcoming test.

This test will be heard on the radio and seen on local, cable, and satellite TV. Because of this first nationwide test, it is believed that local 911 systems may become overwhelmed. Please do not call 911 unless you have a real emergency.

The test may look like the regular local emergency alert messages that air on radio or television. Most people are familiar with the alert tone, but there will be some differences in what viewers will see and hear. The audio message will repeat “This is a test.” The video message scroll may NOT indicate “This is a test.”

The message will last for approximately three minutes after which regular television, radio and satellite programs will resume.

Dont get me wrong.........im not saying "the end is nigh" or "repentTongue" because to be honest I dont actually know........however it would appear that.

1: It is merlely coincidence and in my reality tunnel im joining dots together that dont make any picture

2: The world powers knows something and is preparing for it just in case (I honestly dont think that we would be told if something like this was going to happen)

Obv all we can do is watch and wait...........Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 06:51 PM
RE: Asteroid 2005 YU55-November 8th...poss coincidences.
Sorry this page cannot be found. That's what happens when I click the mistery link. Though I'm using mobile due to my laptop being an asshole.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 08:11 PM by bemore.)
(03-11-2011 06:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Sorry this page cannot be found. That's what happens when I click the mistery link. Though I'm using mobile due to my laptop being an asshole.

Its the only link given though when you type into google...

The PacWave11 Exercise Manual (IOC TS 97)

........probably innocent enough why it doesnt work Rolleyes
Found the manual if people wanna have a look through.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...l=en&gl=us

If I see anything of interest I will post.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-11-2011, 09:57 PM
The manual explains the "why" of the exercise - 3 recent tsunamis in 3 years have formed a pattern that should be recognized. And preparing for a tsunami that may occur on Nov 8th by practicing for it on the 9th and 10th seems ill-timed.

However, it's very clever of you to notice this coincidence. It sounds like I'm just shrugging off your suggestion here, but I'm merely stating what we do know. Perhaps those who formed this plan to prepare do know something that we don't.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 05:29 AM
It's most likely just coincidence. But if it's not that is how governments would go about it so as not to cause a panic.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-11-2011, 09:40 AM
(03-11-2011 09:57 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  However, it's very clever of you to notice this coincidence. It sounds like I'm just shrugging off your suggestion here, but I'm merely stating what we do know. Perhaps those who formed this plan to prepare do know something that we don't.

I never worked them out on my own...........im just regurgitating information from my local "conspiracy" network.

It doesnt sound like your shrugging off my suggestions........all rational thought is welcome with me Big Grin

(04-11-2011 05:29 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's most likely just coincidence. But if it's not that is how governments would go about it so as not to cause a panic.

Yeah im kinda hoping its coincidence..........i suppose im just reminded of 9/11......that NORAD was running a drill of the very incident that happened that day that caused mass confusion..........same as with 7/7 in the UK. Met police were also running a drill of the very event that happened......again causing confusion.

The date will be 11/9 in america......the reversal of 9/11.

All we can do is watch and wait and obv not worry about it as that is quite a futile thing to do.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Well, I guess we'll find out what happens when it happens. Big Grin

Very interesting reading though, thank you for sharing (not being sarcastic here, it really was interesting reading).