Astrology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Astrology
(03-05-2013 12:36 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  First part.
A SUN In SIGN of SCORPIO Scorpio is " the woman", " aquatic" sign, guided by Mars, planet of decision. People with a Sun in the sign of Scorpio have attractive, refined, tempting appearance. They are strong character, can operate secretively and contrary to events and opinions other. Can be cruel, to engage in work thoughtlessly or to carry out work that is examined as a loss of time. They will make money the activity related to water and(or) poisons. Easily study to use a weapon or to battle. These people have a large will-power and can work very persistently. They are decisive, inquisitive, interested in all types of psychical knowledge. Persistent, but sometimes bashful and restrained. There are accidents in their life; they are suspicious to surrounding and their own behavior is not necessarily honest. They are stubborn, uneasy, energetic. Their speech can be sarcasm. They are reformers of society and busy at activity carrying revolutionary character. Scorpio - зна

Ever hear of a cold reading? You could have said all those things about me and have been correct and I am way younger and have a more "tempting appearance" than TBD any day of the week and twice on Monday!

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 12:44 PM
(03-05-2013 12:41 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Give him a chance to post part 2, Vera.

I need to know more about me.
I ain't stopping him/her. But if s/he continues in this alphabet I'm your only hope Lecture_preist

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Man, this guy was posting some hilarious stuff on AF.org the other day.

This should take you to a certain post that I found amusing... tis just garbage.
http://atheistforums.org/post-438626.html#pid438626

[Image: opforum1.png]
03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Moon is in Cancer: the Strong emotional sensitiveness, unconscious ability to feel the mood of other people. Suspiciousness, distrust, reserve in the display of the inner world, capriciousness, changeability of emotions, touchiness. Lack of ability to manage the emotions, but careful concealment of deep subconscious reasons. At the best is thin психологизм, deep emotional understanding of the world. In worst is a suspiciousness, pliability, fearfulness, hammered, poverty of the inner world.
03-05-2013, 12:50 PM
(03-05-2013 12:36 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  First part.
A SUN In SIGN of SCORPIO Scorpio is " the woman", " aquatic" sign, guided by Mars, planet of decision. People with a Sun in the sign of Scorpio have attractive, refined, tempting appearance. They are strong character, can operate secretively and contrary to events and opinions other. Can be cruel, to engage in work thoughtlessly or to carry out work that is examined as a loss of time. They will make money the activity related to water and(or) poisons. Easily study to use a weapon or to battle. These people have a large will-power and can work very persistently. They are decisive, inquisitive, interested in all types of psychical knowledge. Persistent, but sometimes bashful and restrained. There are accidents in their life; they are suspicious to surrounding and their own behavior is not necessarily honest. They are stubborn, uneasy, energetic. Their speech can be sarcasm. They are reformers of society and busy at activity carrying revolutionary character. Scorpio - зна

Wow you got all those general statements that could apply to absolutely anyone just from his date of birth gender etc? Wow astrology has now been proven real by some general statements. Who'd have thought it. Drinking Beverage
03-05-2013, 12:53 PM
(03-05-2013 11:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sorry, the Astrologist position has already been filled. However, we will keep your resume on file for six months, and contact you should the position re-open.

Don't call us. we won't call you either

StarkRaving.
TTA Human Resource Manager.

Fixt Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-05-2013, 12:56 PM
(03-05-2013 12:27 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 12:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You're looking kinda sexy to me now, I picture you looking like Lara Croft in the Temple of Doom Big Grin

I may be old, but you would not want to get on my bad side. Big Grin

Shouldn't your name be TheBeardedClam?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 9 users Like Erxomai's post
03-05-2013, 12:57 PM
"First part.
A SUN In SIGN of SCORPIO Scorpio is " the woman", " aquatic" sign, guided by Mars, planet of decision. People with a Sun in the sign of Scorpio have attractive, refined, tempting appearance. They are strong character, can operate secretively and contrary to events and opinions other. Can be cruel, to engage in work thoughtlessly or to carry out work that is examined as a loss of time. They will make money the activity related to water and(or) poisons. Easily study to use a weapon or to battle. These people have a large will-power and can work very persistently. They are decisive, inquisitive, interested in all types of psychical knowledge. Persistent, but sometimes bashful and restrained. There are accidents in their life; they are suspicious to surrounding and their own behavior is not necessarily honest. They are stubborn, uneasy, energetic. Their speech can be sarcasm. They are reformers of society and busy at activity carrying revolutionary character. Scorpio - зна"

"Moon is in Cancer: the Strong emotional sensitiveness, unconscious ability to feel the mood of other people. Suspiciousness, distrust, reserve in the display of the inner world, capriciousness, changeability of emotions, touchiness. Lack of ability to manage the emotions, but careful concealment of deep subconscious reasons. At the best is thin психологизм, deep emotional understanding of the world. In worst is a suspiciousness, pliability, fearfulness, hammered, poverty of the inner world."

"People with a Sun in the sign of Scorpio have attractive, refined, tempting appearance."

I can only imagine you would never give someone a reading where you call them ugly.

But in any case, this would have to be the reading for Mrs. Clinton. I can't imagine her to display the characters of

"Can be cruel, to engage in work thoughtlessly or to carry out work that is examined as a loss of time."

"They will make money the activity related to water and(or) poisons."

"They are decisive, inquisitive, interested in all types of psychical knowledge."

"Easily study to use a weapon or to battle."

I said the data was "100% real." I just didn't say it was 100% really not mine.

Evolve
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-05-2013, 12:59 PM
MERCURY In SIGN of SCORPIO For Mercury it is a hostile sign. This man can be suspicious, critically adjusted; next to him will difficult live and work. He can be apt to the study spiritual, can be brave, unconcerned and immodest. Classic texts it is said that for such people not high height, they have illnesses of genital organs, can operate selfishly or with a spite in relation to other.
03-05-2013, 01:00 PM
You can go ahead and stop. It doesn't even make sense. I don't know where you are copying and pasting from, but it is just awful to read.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post