Astrology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Astrology
(03-05-2013 12:36 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  A SUN In SIGN of SCORPIO Scorpio is " the woman", " aquatic" sign, guided by Mars, planet of decision. People with a Sun in the sign of Scorpio have attractive, refined, tempting appearance.

That's TheBeardedDude all right, irresistibly attractive, refined, and tempting. ... Hell I'm getting a boner just looking at him. Thumbsup

[Image: beardeddude.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Nobody willing to give real data... Their own that they know is true and can test results themselves.
03-05-2013, 01:10 PM
(03-05-2013 01:07 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  Nobody willing to give real data... Their own that they know is true and can test results themselves.

You don't know enough about Mrs. Clinton to safely say that the vague BS you copy and pasted was rubbish?

Evolve
03-05-2013, 01:16 PM
It wasn't your data. Mrs Clinton's official data might be false.
03-05-2013, 01:17 PM
(03-05-2013 01:16 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  It wasn't your data. Mrs Clinton's official data might be false.

Right...that's it. The Secretary of States official data is forged.

Evolve
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-05-2013, 01:25 PM
(03-05-2013 01:07 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  Nobody willing to give real data... Their own that they know is true and can test results themselves.

All you are doing is giving very general or obvious statements that can apply to a wide range of people, "They will make money the activity related to water" well yes people that work tend to make money since we need water to survive, wash etc everything work wise has something to do with it.

And statements that go both ways, so as to cover everyone " Persistent, but sometimes bashful and restrained."

If you have come to prove astrology isn't utter nonsense can you do it without using very general sweeping statements that could apply to anyone?
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
I need real data so I could find best descriptions on net according to planet positions.
[+] 1 user Likes purpulepurpose's post
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
(03-05-2013 01:32 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  I need real data so I could find best descriptions on net according to planet positions.

So what's your date of birth gender and location?
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 01:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I would very much like to have a reading from some entrails.
Do you read entrails ?
Perhaps you could refer me to a good entrail reader.
I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks. What.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruspex

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
(03-05-2013 01:32 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  I need real data so I could find best descriptions on net according to planet positions.

Didn't mean to like that Dodgy

Her data is real, but you dodge it and say it isn't.

Gee, I wonder what would happen if I gave you my real info and then called out your reading as bullshit? Consider

Evolve