Astrology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Astrology
(03-05-2013 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 11:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hi Madame Zedla. How's the booth in Malibu ?
Astrology is crap. Newton's (proven) Theory of Gravity proves it's nonsense.
If the gravitational affect of a star can change your molecular reality, then so can a plane flying overhead, or a semi driving by. Do you do charts for drive-by semis and airplanes ?
1/square of radius of the distance x mass1 x mass2.
Take Physics 101.
Weeping

Typical bullshit atheist argument. Dodgy

It has nothing to do with gravity, you fucking ignoramus. It's astral rays.

Try not to show your ignorance. Censored

Oh. Ok. If you say so. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2013, 07:13 PM
(03-05-2013 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I would very much like to have a reading from some entrails.
Do you read entrails ?
Perhaps you could refer me to a good entrail reader.
I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks. What.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruspex

Haruspicy is one of the three branches of the "Etruscan discipline" (disciplina Etrusca) preserved in written texts that were known to the Romans, along with ritual practice and divination from lightning."

I'll tell you what I divined from the lightning storm that hit us today, my dogs are wusses and I can yelp in octaves much higher than I previously thought. Shocking

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
03-05-2013, 08:35 PM
(03-05-2013 01:34 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 01:32 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  I need real data so I could find best descriptions on net according to planet positions.

So what's your date of birth gender and location?

..we also need your phone number and bank details Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 4 users Like aurora's post
04-05-2013, 04:41 AM
EU, Latvia, Riga. 07.03.1990. Male. 8:00 ~ am.
04-05-2013, 05:13 AM
(03-05-2013 09:33 AM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  Post here your birthday data(year, month, day, city, gender, hour, even min if you have). Ill pm or post here your character description.

Oh goody, one of these hacks.

Oh you do realise that the image you attached to your post is supposed to be one of extreme sarcasm, disappointment or sometimes scepticism, usually found with the caption "Are you fucking kidding me?"

[Image: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png]

(03-05-2013 01:07 PM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  Nobody willing to give real data... Their own that they know is true and can test results themselves.

I'm sorry, what test? Spouting a paragraph of what might just be Copy-pasta'd bullshit is neither a test, or the results of a test.

However, in the interest of genuine inquiry and fair play:

DD/MM/YYYY|Gender | City
14/02/1996 |Male | Adelaide, South Australia

By all means, give me your copy-pasta.

And while you are at it, an in-depth explanation as to how this astrology of yours works.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-05-2013, 05:24 AM
(04-05-2013 05:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  However, in the interest of genuine inquiry and fair play:

DD/MM/YYYY|Gender | City

FT let me give this a try.

You were born in the house of the Sarcastic Wit under the sign of Skepticism. You have very little tolerance for bullshit and your friends, the few you have, keep their distance when you are pissed off. The Southern Cross is just one more insult to your non-beliefs, though it sure is pretty in the night sky. Your great-great-great-great grandfather was a convict and you like Wallaby meat.

Is that close?

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
04-05-2013, 05:36 AM
(04-05-2013 05:24 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 05:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  However, in the interest of genuine inquiry and fair play:

DD/MM/YYYY|Gender | City

FT let me give this a try.

You were born in the house of the Sarcastic Wit under the sign of Skepticism. You have very little tolerance for bullshit and your friends, the few you have, keep their distance when you are pissed off. The Southern Cross is just one more insult to your non-beliefs, though it sure is pretty in the night sky. Your great-great-great-great grandfather was a convict and you like Wallaby meat.

Is that close?

I emboldened the accurate parts.

I am surprised you got the part about me not tolerating both my friends and bullshit.

If I remember correctly, my great-great-great grandparents from both generations came from off the great shores of Australia.
Besides, South Australia was established as a free colony.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-05-2013, 05:40 AM
(04-05-2013 04:41 AM)purpulepurpose Wrote:  EU, Latvia, Riga. 07.03.1990. Male. 8:00 ~ am.

You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

Is it accurate? So did I prove astrology?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
04-05-2013, 06:20 AM
Here the program that I use, its on Russian site. Program has language button on right upper corner. Add your data, and planet list will be created in bottom. By pressing on planets name description will be shown based on planets position.
http://astro-club.net/index/0-56
If its not hard for you give feedback on how accurate it is.
04-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Re: Astrology
What did the ancients do before technology streamlined the whole process?
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post