At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Literally?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Litera
Ask a fucking TULIP calvinist -- hell, ask Shirley Phelps -- to describe their gawd, and ask this childeye "gawdisluv" moron to describe his gawd, and you will get entirely different answers.

QEDSTFU.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Literally?
(19-06-2014 04:50 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no such thing as "theological noncognitivism" (whatever the fuck THAT might be, which you also did not define, per your usual MO)....... We continue to see more of your problem. Use a big word, and hide behind its meaninglessness. Why would anyone debate the intellectually dishonest likes of you ? Face it, Germey. You've made a fool of yourself here.

Let us debate the issue then.

Is there such a thing as theological noncognitivism?

I say there is.

You say there is not.

Ready to go to the ring?

So. No still definition of a god.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-06-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Literally?
(19-06-2014 05:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Ask a fucking TULIP calvinist -- hell, ask Shirley Phelps -- to describe their gawd, and ask this childeye "gawdisluv" moron to describe his gawd, and you will get entirely different answers.

QEDSTFU.

You are on my ignore list sir. If I do not respond to you after this, you will know why.
19-06-2014, 05:07 PM
(19-06-2014 05:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 04:50 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Let us debate the issue then.

I say there is.

You say there is not.

Ready to go to the ring?

So. No still definition of a god.

Uh uh uh....

Do not change the subject.

You said there is no such thing as theological noncognitivism so let us debate it.
19-06-2014, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2014 05:25 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Litera
(19-06-2014 05:06 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 05:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Ask a fucking TULIP calvinist -- hell, ask Shirley Phelps -- to describe their gawd, and ask this childeye "gawdisluv" moron to describe his gawd, and you will get entirely different answers.

QEDSTFU.

You are on my ignore list sir. If I do not respond to you after this, you will know why.

Obviously not, sirrah, since you ansered my post.

And this is not ghe first time you claimed you were putting me on ignore.

Nor would it mean that I would stop shredding your moronic drivel.

AND this is just yet another of your desperate attempts at a dodge. I destroy your claim, you run away. Typical Jermy MO.

19-06-2014, 05:14 PM
(19-06-2014 05:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 05:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So. No still definition of a god.

Uh uh uh....

You said there is no such thing as theological noncognitivism so let us debate it.

No. YOU changed the subject. I asked for a coherent definition of a deity. You have failed to provide one. Your invitation to debate is ITSELF evasion. Try harder.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-06-2014, 05:21 PM
(19-06-2014 05:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 05:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So. No still definition of a god.

Uh uh uh....

LOL so we get to see yet another of Jermy's idiotic spectacles in the Ring.

MUHAHAHAHA

19-06-2014, 05:22 PM
(19-06-2014 05:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 05:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Uh uh uh....

No. YOU changed the subject. I asked for a coherent definition of a deity. You have failed to provide one. Your invitation to debate is ITSELF evasion. Try harder.

If I give you a definition of God, will you debate me on theological noncognitivism? You say there is no such thing. I say there is.

Now man up and step up to the plate. Yes or no?
19-06-2014, 05:28 PM
(19-06-2014 05:22 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Now man up and step up to the plate.

That should be the last set of words that would come out of YOUR fucking mouth -- you who runs away when your bullshit is destroyed.

Fucking moron.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-06-2014, 05:39 PM
(19-06-2014 04:50 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no such thing as "theological noncognitivism" (whatever the fuck THAT might be, which you also did not define, per your usual MO)....... We continue to see more of your problem. Use a big word, and hide behind its meaninglessness. Why would anyone debate the intellectually dishonest likes of you ? Face it, Germey. You've made a fool of yourself here.

Let us debate the issue then.

I say there is.

You say there is not.

Ready to go to the ring?

I like to see you in a serious debate but without you being a pussy.