At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
Did somebody call for a tow truck? Something about a party line with a blown out tire . . .

[Image: towtruck.png]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
03-12-2015, 06:30 AM
(03-12-2015 04:45 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My wife's friend works there and had just left the building before it happened. My nephew goes there for speech therapy and could have been there. As you can imagine this one hit too close to home, my wife is still in tears over it this morning

That's tough. Glad your family and friends are all ok.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
03-12-2015, 06:34 AM
(03-12-2015 05:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This thread is about a mass shooting where guns were used. What exactly would you expect. I am tired of "do nothing" and "now is not the time", that is an excuse.

Give it a fucking rest already. We get it, guns are the problems and you want something done. Your position is noted for the record.

Can we focus on the event now?

[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
03-12-2015, 06:42 AM
(02-12-2015 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Maybe I wasn’t paying attention when I was growing up in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s but I simply don’t remember “active shooter” incidents like we’ve had in the last 15 years. Between the home-grown fuckcakes and now the Islamist mofos I have never felt so exposed. Nowdays when I go to public places I sit facing the door, I check for exits etc.

Fuck this shit.
That's because now it's trending.

That sounds like a joke, but really it's not.

I'm pretty sure there didn't use to be many active shooters. People who didn't like what was going on started huge demonstrations and sit-ins then.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-12-2015, 06:44 AM
(03-12-2015 05:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This thread is about a mass shooting where guns were used. What exactly would you expect. I am tired of "do nothing" and "now is not the time", that is an excuse.

This thread is NOT about the gun part. We have numerous gun threads already. Let's let this one be about the people.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-12-2015, 06:48 AM
We can all rest easy. Natural News is reporting this was a staged False Flag and all the news coverage I guess was created in a Hollywood studio. Well, that's a fucking relief. Someone go tell the victim's families, I'm sure they will be relieved.

There are some seriously fucked up people in this world. And, they have websites.

[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
03-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Two dead suspects named after mass shooting that killed 14 at California office party

(03-12-2015 06:06 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Did somebody call for a tow truck? Something about a party line with a blown out tire . . .

[Image: towtruck.png]

Technically, it's toe the party line Wink
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
03-12-2015, 06:58 AM
(03-12-2015 06:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  We can all rest easy. Natural News is reporting this was a staged False Flag and all the news coverage I guess was created in a Hollywood studio. Well, that's a fucking relief. Someone go tell the victim's families, I'm sure they will be relieved.

There are some seriously fucked up people in this world. And, they have websites.

It was those aliens from Independence Day!!!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 07:02 AM
(03-12-2015 06:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Two dead suspects named after mass shooting that killed 14 at California office party

“Based upon what we have seen and how they were equipped, there had to be some degree of planning that went into this,” Burguan said. “I don’t think they grabbed the guns and tactical gear on a spur-of-the-moment thing.”

You see Brian. Motive and planning.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 08:23 AM by DLJ.)
Thread split.

This one is for discussion / emotional outpouring / speculation as to motive of the incident.

The other one is for the discussion regarding the underlying problem / root causes of the incident.

Thanks.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post